“World Class French Restaurant”
Review of Le Coq Au Vin

Le Coq Au Vin
Ranked #359 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This world class French restaurant located in Orlando, Fl offers excellent's in both food and service! From the moment you walk through the front door until you leave both the Owners and wait staff treat you with class and suburb service! I was even granted access to the kitchen to see how some our dishes were made. What a treat! My oysters and sirloin very prepared just to my liking. HIghly recommend this restaurant!!

Joseph G

1  Thank Joseph G
There are newer reviews for Le Coq Au Vin

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for 23 years. A steady patron. I went last night and treated 3 friends to dinner. I asked in advance for a quiet table on a not so typically busy evening. Simple so far right?

This restaurant has 3 dining rooms. One was empty (we were not seated there), one had three couples at about 10+ tables (the main dining room). Would have been nice to be put there! The Third and smallest dining room, had a table of ten people having an office get together and were drinking and loud.

My friends and I could hardly talk and hear each other. A BIG disappointment of such a very small and reasonable request. RUINED THE NIGHT. We were offered one of two tables in that room. DUH???? I complained and they did not offer to move us and only offered me a table, also in the same room! AMAZINGLY DUMB.... !

3  Thank Schpere
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband called for reservations for our 1 year wedding anniversary a week before we arrived to Orlando. We received the best table and they presented us with a glass of champagne when we arrived. We enjoyed the foie gras, escargot, creme brule, salmon and all the sides! IT was the best french restaurant by far! Our waiter was so nice and helpful! Next time we are in Orlando, we will be heading there for sure!!!!!

1  Thank Jenn A
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The restaurant feels like a Cajun cottage in French Acadiana. Superb wine list and dinner. We had the eggplant with shrimp and crab and the duck. Very relax and quaint atmosphere. Be sure to spend a little extra time and linger over the meal, try every course. A must visit in Orlando.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We spent a unforgettable evening with an old friend from College. The food is very french and the service is the same.