“Fun and Delicious”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobé is known for offering its guests a unique Teppanyaki dining experience and doing so with its very own blend of fun and flare at its 12 Central Florida locations. It may surprise you to know that Kobé is family owned and operated. We provide a unique dining experience that offers an exciting and vibrant environment for guests to gather and celebrate over delicious food and drinks.
Reviewed April 7, 2017

I love hibachi restaurants, and I am particular about them, as you pay for the show of your meal being cooked. It's a fun treat, so I prefer to visit locations where I get great food and great service. The LBV Kobe is the perfect combination of both. I am always warmly greeted and have a comfortable place to sit while I wait for a table to be prepped. The service is always fantastic by all of the servers, although Jayson really set the bar high last visit (he always seemed to know what I needed before I could even ask). I look forward to my next visit!

Date of visit: April 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

There are many many hibachi tables, and they seat 10, but we only had 8 at our table on a Monday night. Still the chef was able to keep all our orders straight and make the rare orders rare and the medium orders medium. Lots of drama, shrimp flying around, steam and fire--all in all a fun evening.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017

For the price I expected the food to be better!! For my 15 year old son and myself it was $75. I would have expected more.

Date of visit: March 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Hi Cheryl, I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food during your recent experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to me via email at marilia@kobesteakhouseusa.com, I will be more than happy to see what we can do to make things right!

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We visited on a weeknight during Spring Break and it was quite busy. Very glad we opted to use call ahead seating though another group did not but were seated fairly quickly also. The food was very salty and seemingly full of MSG causing all in our party to feel the after effects. The food was average, not exceptional, and the service was okay. Dinner overall expensive considering it wasn't a 4 or 5 star experience.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This place is well known and very busy. As a vegetarian I was happy with our visit. The cook was great. It was absolutely freezing in there. My only complaint and the food is that I think the spice/flavour they sprinkle on everything in MSG and they use way too much butter. The aftertaste was left behind for days and made me feel sick. It was nice that they cook all vegetarians food first so there is no cross contamination. The other guests at our table were so rude. Since my daughter and I ordered tofu one man decided to yell out how disgusting that was and my 10 year old was takin back by his comments and couldn't believe someone could be so rude. You don't here us talking about all the meat they were eating. Some people, honestly!!!
You can't possibly eat all the food and everyone leaves with a to go bag.
Overall it was a fun night but would not go back as a vegetarian.

1  Thank melshax