“KOBE FAN TRIED BENIHANA”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobé is known for offering its guests a unique Teppanyaki dining experience and doing so with its very own blend of fun and flare at its 12 Central Florida locations. It may surprise you to know that Kobé is family owned and operated. We provide a unique dining experience that offers an exciting and vibrant environment for guests to gather and celebrate over delicious food and drinks.
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I absolutely love Kobe, the noodles are to die for and the chef's are always friendly and entertaining. You get tons of food, I always have enough left to bring home for lunch the next day. They will even let you share. Very reasonable priced and I even bought the salad dressing and white sauce to bring home with me, I love it!

Date of visit: March 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We went two different nights on a recent visit to WDW. We enjoyed the lettuce wraps and sushi. We chose to sit at a table versus having the dinner cooked at the grill. The food was good as was the service. Prices close to a resort area were also reasonable. That was a plus after an expensive few days at the parks.

Date of visit: January 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience Donald. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Dinner starts with a bowl of clear beef soup and a bowl of salad. Then the chef starts cooking while performing entertaining acrobatics and fireworks. The quantity of food that he piles on your plate is amazing: fried rice, vegetables, noodles and your choice of meat. We selected filet and shrimps. Both were excellent, cooked to perfection and accompanied by mushrooms and small potatoes. Overall, a great dining experience at a very reasonable price. Most people leave with a doggy bag!

Date of visit: March 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Ok, firstly let me declare that the amount of food was substantial, and that the table acrobatics of the chef were amazing. The service was attentive too.

Now, let me say the reasons why this restaurant (and chain, probably) doesn't get full stars:
- double carbohydrates (rice and noodle), which is unnecessary. I notice most people in my table couldn't finish anyway.
- I think the rice wasn't Japanese rice (OMG!!!)
- egg-fried rice was lame. At least, use garlic fried rice, please?
- my lobster arrived on the table,, cooked, before the chef re-heated it. I expected raw lobster cooked in front of me.
- all the food was served on the same boring circular plate which blatantly advertises the restaurant?!? Excuse me, Japanese feast with their eyes. How could you so that???!!!
- I'm sure they can do better than what's in their dessert menu.

Date of visit: March 2017
Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Thank you for your review Derrick. We will definitely take note of your feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Excellent service staff especially our cook was really fun. Excellent drinks great place to take a family.

Date of visit: April 2016
Kobe-Ichiban, Guest Relations Manager at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Thank you for sharing you experience Dan. Come visit us again soon!