“Delicious!”

Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #52 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobe Japanese Steakhouse specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. Guests will delight as a personal chef prepares succulent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation. For a quick and private meal, step into our traditional Japanese dining room. Here you'll find Japanese favorites including tempura and teriyaki selections along with other popular Asian dishes.
Eastman, GA
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

The food was plentiful and well-prepared. Our chef did a great job, although he was extremely hot. He did his best to please everyone and honor their requests for particular items. My husband and I got the early bird specials. Each of us got a combo, and we had so much food that we got take out and each had a second meal. That made it an even better value! I like the variety of vegetables he prepared. The steaks were cooked to order and the shrimp and chicken were delicious. It was a very enjoyable evening.

• Visited January 2014

• Hebrew first
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Excellent EVERY time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We are annual pass holders to all the parks and come to Kobe's every time we visit Orlando. The service is impeccable and the chef's still put on an awesome show! Most of the local Japanese Steakhouse's these days seem to have forgotten it's about the experience and just stand there and cook. Not Kobe's! Food is excellent and plum wine is awesome!

Visited December 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Didappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

We went to Kobe hoping for a wonderful last night in Orlando. While the food was ok (and just ok in my opinion) our cook "chino" was awful. He barely said two words and did very little entertaining during our meal.
Aside from the lack of entertainment, one lady specified she didnt want mushrooms in her vegetables and the cook put them all together and split them at the end! Unfortunate as she didnt like mushrooms and then didnt get the opportunity to enjoy part of her meal.
The couples next to us were avid Kobe goers and were assuring is it is usually much better than this! They were so unimpressed that they complained and we were all given discounts on our meal.
All in all I think maybe our time was spoiled because of the lack of talent from our chef. If I lived here I might give this place a second chance with a different cook. Im glad we had the early bird special and a discount or I would have paid much more for a disappointing meal.

• Visited January 2014
Rochester, New York
“I go for the Entertainment!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a great Chef. We were there on a weeknight and it was not too busy. The service is okay (not exceptional but not bad) but I usually go for the entertainment. I went with some friends that had never been to an hibachi before and to me that always helps with the entertainment. The food was good and the other people at the table were enjoyable (that always helps!). Service was nothing to brag about but the Chef did a great job and that means a lot to me in this atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
“Japanese food in Orlando”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Good choices, good chef demo, too pricey for average food.

Same old USA food choices dressed up as Japanese cuisine with a nice chopping demo by table chefs enjoyed by the youngsters.

• Visited December 2013