“Long-time customer, always coming back for more.”

Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #61 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobe Japanese Steakhouse specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. Guests will delight as a personal chef prepares succulent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation. For a quick and private meal, step into our traditional Japanese dining room. Here you'll find Japanese favorites including tempura and teriyaki selections along with other popular Asian dishes.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My father takes me and my sisters here all the time. We've come to know many of the chefs and even the management. The food never fails to disappoint, it's so savory my mouth is watering simply writing this review. I really enjoy the variety you get, and the experience of the hibachi happening just in front of you is always exciting, and hot!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went to Kobe with my friend, our kids, and her sister's family last summer. I wish so much that I could remember our Hibachi chef's name, but he was the most hilarious hibachi chef I have ever encountered in my life! The funniest part was when he put a pea on my friends plate (unbeknownst to her), and kept telling her "you pea, you pea". She kept asking him what he was talking about, and he finally pointed to the pea, and said "you pea on your plate". Oh, we were rolling laughing. We had so much fun! The food was stellar, he even let our kids "help" cook. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Orlando!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We took our family to Kobe Steakhouse because our granddaughter enjoys the show. Our chef was excellent at interacting with the children and adults alike. The food was prepared well. We had enough for dinner the next night. Nothing was rushed; we were able to relax and enjoy our dinner as a family.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Fish, meat, seafood is prepared together so that flavors are mixed. Everything is cooked with a lot of butter... supposed to be Japanese. I have been already twice and the show the cook delivers is always the same, fast and most of the not funny.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We took my mother in law to Kobe for her 94th birthday. The staff was so attentive to her! They made her feel very special! We enjoyed watching our meals prepared at the table and, as usual, great food! This is a great place!