“Great time!”

Margaritaville Orlando
Ranked #256 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Blvd / Hollywood Way
Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
Description: Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, right in the center of Universal Orlando CityWalk. From a volcano flowing with margaritas to suspended airplanes, Margaritaville is more than a restaurant; it's a state of mind. Margaritaville has everything you need to have a good time: great island-inspired food, four unique bars, live music and two levels of outdoor seating overlooking CityWalk. Chill out with a margarita on the Porch of Indecision or dip your toes in the sand at the Lone Palm Airport.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“Great time!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had dinner here with my two teenagers. They are not kidding about the nachos, volcanic in size!! Way too much for just 3 of us. Would be a great appetizer for a party of 5 or 6. Too much food, portions were big and food was delicious. Just too much! Also, best margarita ever, I had "a night in Paris" served on the rocks.

• Visited August 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
zoeyboey - We are thrilled you and your teenagers had such a fun visit with us, especially enjoying our huge nachos, tasty meals and cool concoctions. It is always great to hear when our guests leave with full bellies and smiles on their faces. Thank you for coming by!

LaPorte, Indiana
“I will sit outside in the rain if I want to be dripped on!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My teenagers and I were on a vacation in June 2013. We treat ourselves to Margaritaville once a year. We were served our soda and tea and placed our food order. All of a sudden the ceilings condensation started dripping on me and the table. I asked to be moved. The waiter was so concerned about us moving to a table not in his serving area, his were all taken, that he didn't want us to move. He scooted the table over a bit and then the dripping was all over me!
I stood and waited. I explained that I could not eat with whatever was dripping on me or my food. He was mad, moved us, continued to serve us and we watched new customers sit there with water dripping on them and their food.
What kind of service is this?

• Visited June 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
IndianaDaisy - We are honored that you make it a point to come see us every year and it is very upsetting to know this is how your last visit with us went. We sincerely apologize. Your review will be addressed with the team and we hope you come see us again so we can earn back your trust.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great fun place for all”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great food, atmosphere, drinks and entertaining! Great fir everyone of all ages!!! Strongly suggest this place!

Visited June 2013
myscshell - Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are thrilled you always have such an amazing all-around experience when you're in Margaritaville!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fun and Good.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a ball here. First we sat at the bar and had margaritas and their version of Bonefish Grill's bang bang shrimp. It was pretty good. The margarita volcano erupted. I will say the margaritas could stand a little more potency. The people were nice. After walking around city walk a while, we came back and had dinner. Their was a guying singing and playing the guitar. All his songs sounded the same. I ordered the club sandwich and my husband had a burger. Our food was good. My husband said his burger was extremely good. All in all we had a great time. oh there were guys walking around on stilts making balloon animals, we did not get that. Other than that it was fun.

Visited September 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
beachbear8 - Thank you for both of your visits! We are happy you enjoyed our fun atmosphere and food, especially your husband's burger. We will share all of your feedback with the team and hope you come see us the next time you're in town!

South Daytona, Florida
“Drinks are always good!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Drinks are always good at Margaritaville. The food can go either way. My husband had the Cuban sandwich which was excellent. I had the taco salad which was not so good. We have eaten there before and love the atmosphere. We have had some great burgers there and some not so good quesadillas. The desserts are average and small. The porch is always fun and there is usually a guitarist for listening pleasure.

Visited September 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
GrandmaPoppy - Thank you for all of your visits. We truly appreciate your valuable feedback and will share all of your comments with the team. You should always expect our food to be just as good as the drinks and fun atmosphere, so we will address your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.