“Excellent Margaritas, oh and the Foods great as well !!”

Margaritaville Orlando
Ranked #256 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Blvd / Hollywood Way
Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
Description: Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, right in the center of Universal Orlando CityWalk. From a volcano flowing with margaritas to suspended airplanes, Margaritaville is more than a restaurant; it's a state of mind. Margaritaville has everything you need to have a good time: great island-inspired food, four unique bars, live music and two levels of outdoor seating overlooking CityWalk. Chill out with a margarita on the Porch of Indecision or dip your toes in the sand at the Lone Palm Airport.
Manchester, England
“Excellent Margaritas, oh and the Foods great as well !!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is another of my 'must visit' restauraunts in Orlando. The staff are brilliant and enhance the 'chilled' atmosphere. I was a bit concerned as we called in at a really quiet time and some places lose their mojo when there's only a few customers. Fortunately this doesn't happen here.
The music is playing and even if you're not really a JB fan, you cant help but enjoy the ambiance.
The Margaritas are, as you would expect, fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed 'all' of mine.
The food is also well worthy of a mention, the three different dishes we ordered all arrived together, the fish was just as the server had said it was when he recommended it.
Every so often the volcano in the corner noisily errupts and the oversized blender fills up with booze. Listen to the lyrics of a few songs and you'll get the connection and when you do I bet you cant sit in this place and not smile as these things happen.
If you're not interested in all the peripheral stuff, this is still a great place to eat and did I mention the Margaritas were fantastic ?

• Visited June 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
DJH02 - We love to hear our margaritas, food, friendly staff and fun atmosphere make us one of your must visits when you're in Orlando! Thank you for all of your visits and we hope to see you back for a margarita soon!

North Carolina
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while visiting Universal Parks. Margaritaville wasn't busy at lunch so we were able to relax and enjoy our meal. It's a little pricey, but you are in a tourist area, and if compared to food prices in the parks it's probably a deal (and much higher quality). I enjoyed the Caribbean Chicken Salad with a slice of delicious Key Lime Pie for dessert. My husand and son had sandwiches (burger/chicken).

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank love2bncharleston
love2bncharleston - Thank you for stopping in for lunch! After a morning in the parks, we are so happy you enjoyed a relaxing and delicious time with us.

Florida
“Good service, good food, but very expensive”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I were in a hurry to go to the Oak Ridge Boys concert near this restaurant, so chose it over the Hard Rock cafe. The concert began at 7, so we had to be in Universal early if we wanted to eat--the parking was $16, ouch. It is $5 after 6 p.m. We have been in many Margaritaville's in the US and abroad, but this was the most expensive. The average cost of a sandwich here is around $13. My wife got a chicken/spaghetti dish, for around $16, which was excellent. I got a crab, lobster and shrimp salad, which was also around $16. The meal came fast and the food was actually great. I was amazed at the salad, I was expecting a little bit of seafood on top of a lot of lettuce and the opposite was true. There was a huge amount of all three seafoods on this salad and the lettuce was hard to find. There was also a sliced up tomato, cucumbers and other vegetables. I discovered I could not finish my portion, so attempted to only eat the seafood. I finished it, but it was a struggle.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Birthday Cheeseburger”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was my birthday and being a Jimmy Buffett fan I wanted to celebrate in style. The Margaritaville Cafe in Orlando was made to order!

A few months ago I happened to meet an XM radio DJ. He broadcasts for the Margaritaville channel from his "Parrot Perch" at the Orlando Margaritaville Cafe. I decided we should drive over and have lunch. Nothing like a Cheeseburger in Paradise and a few Landsharks! The DJ's name is JD Spradlin. We were able to chat even though he was 'working.' He invited me to sit in the broadcast booth for pictures.

When we arrived we were greeted at the door immediately. I explained that I wanted to sit near the "Parrot Perch". No problem (although shirts and shoes were required). Our server was prompt, helpful and friendly. She was also serving a table of fifteen, but was very attentive to our party of two. The beer was cold and the Cheeseburger was Paradise.

Any more fun and I would have been spending the night.

• Visited July 2013
TravelingGoose03 - Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed a Cheeseburger in Paradise, a couple ice cold Landsharks and Radio Margaritaville on your special day. Hope to see you back for more great times soon!

Freehold, New Jersey
“Fun.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Be prepared for the noise level! The staff was friendly and very helpful. When my mothers chicken wings proved to be toooo hot for her liking they immediately took them off our bill w/out us even asking (we wouldn't have)

Visited June 2013
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you, Jeanne732! We are so happy our fun atmosphere and customer service left you so impressed.