“Normally a huge fan - but.......”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #278 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We are regulars to House of Blues and usually I rave about how great they are.

Unfortunately I can't say that on this occasion. From the bad service through to poor quality food this experience was just awful.

I ordered my usually - ribs and a Blue Moon beer. Whilst the beer was great the ribs were over cooked and my leather belt would have been easier to chew.

The server was quick to tell us what we should order and then was MIA for the rest of the night which my tip reflected. Even trying to get the cheque was difficult as the waiter hung around watching the ceiling, the floor, the walls - anything but his paying customers.

I hope this was a once off as I am normally a fan but on this occasion it was really bad!

1  Thank Todd_Gogol
MaggieHOB, Marketing Manager at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hi Todd,
We are very disappointed in hearing about your experience here at the House of Blues Orlando Restaurant & Bar. My GM asked me to reach out to get some details about your visit. Would you be able to email me at MaggieSumner@Livenation.com?

Many thanks,
Maggie

Write a ReviewReviews (2,248)

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Went to this place 10 years ago for a drink and this time we decided to have some food here as well. Sat outside for a bit and listened to some live music and had a couple of drinks. We then had a meal later on in the night. Food was excellent we got 2 mains (salad with steak and bacon Mac n cheese) and shared them. They staff were friendly and helpful bringing us an extra plate with our dishes making sure our drinks we cold and topping up our water. Well worth going to if anyone is in Disney springs.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We stayed in Disney Springs, and this place couldn't have been handier for us. We ate here 5 times during our stay, and thought that not only was it great value for money, but the food was delicious. We had everything from meat loaf, to jambalaya, fried chicken, pasta and burgers. Save room for some key lime pie though. One to go back to.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We stopped here without a booking at dinner time and were able to get a table within 20mins. The service was good and the menu options are varied for all. The food was very nice and the portions are huge! We fell in LOVE with the Garlic Fries! Worth a visit when in Orlando

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Have been on our 3rd trip to Orlando and finally got to eat at the House Of Blues. Looked at the menu before going in and was rather pleased with the choice, but also noticed everything seemed reasonably priced. Went inside and was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome and seated immediately. Drinks orders were taken straight away but no pressure to order the food there and then was put on us. Was watching food coming out and was amazed the size of the portions going on the tables. Didn't have to wait long for the food and when it did come, to say it was a generous portion is an understatement, so I was impressed straight away!!!!!
The food tasted absolutely amazing and I enjoyed every single bite. Even though there was alot of food, a pudding was a must so we looked at the menu and made our choices. Shortly after they arrived and the question of how would we finish these came up!! Another huge portion that i knew I would be upset with if I had to leave any of it!!! Took the first bite and again it tasted fantastic.
After all the food, we ordered a few more drinks then got the bill. Couldn't quite believe it was less than $50, especially with the amount of food given and how good it tasted!! I just wished we has been there on one of our previous visits!!