“Food was not very good”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I always loved the atmosphere of this restaurant, but this time the food was just mediocre. My fish was not bad but my husband and another guest had the ribs and they were way overdone! They were terrible! So burnt that one bite would've broken a tooth. We told the waitress and her response was oh sorry. No offer to compensate or replace the meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

On our latest trip to Orlando, we decided to dine in Downtown Disney. The restaurants there are usually very crowded so we normally avoid it for dining. I wish we followed our gut. The only good thing I can say about the restaurant is that the waitress was nice. I ordered the fried chicken. The breading was thick and hard and it was so bland that I peeled it all off. There was more "breading" on my plate than chicken. I put breading in quotations because it looked more like 7 layers of old wallpaper with the glue backing still gooey. My daughter had a $15.00 burger which also lacked flavor. If you want a good burger, go to Five Guys. For less that $5.00 you will get a tastier burger. My husband tried the shrimp and grits. The waitress said it was a very popular dish. I can't imagine this mess being popular. The sauce was way too rich and thick and it just wasn't good. On top of that it was lukewarm. The only reason that I can imagine that this restaurant is busy is because Downtown Disney is full of tourists that will never come back again. If this was in a town where they were dependent on repeat business, they would be out of business. With all of the choices in the area....choose another restaurant.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We visited this place on our 'relaxation day' of our honeymoon and it did the job of providing a good, filling meal in a fun chilled out setting. There is definitely more of an adult vibe than in many of the other restaurants (in no way a criticism of the others - it's Disney!) and made for a nice change of pace. The only regret was poor planning on our part - this was one of our earlier reservation times and we made the mistake of a pretty large lunch, making tackling the incredibly generous portion sizes a bit of a challenge! Regardless though the food was very tasty, the service quick and friendly and it was a definite thumbs up.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Gospel Sunday Brunch was one of the best experiences we have had in Downtown Disney. The start of the event was an all you can eat brunch with more than enough food to satisfy anyone! from fried chicken to a full breakfast and all the drinks and food are included in the ticket.

The act was superb and I would recommended the event to anyone young or old!

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Was in Orlando on vacay and decided to try HOB....the food was good I had the French dip and girlfriend the 1/2 rack of ribs and the mushroom sliders...the French dip was a little chewy in some parts of the sandwich the dip was great the ribs were moist but not fall off the bone... fast and good service