“Good experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of House of Blues Restaurant & Bar

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 3,744 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
CT
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Ate here on President's Day for dinner - made reservations which is a must. Arrived a few minutes early and were seated about the time the reservations were for.
Hubby had the bacon wrapped meat loaf which he said was well seasoned and had good gravy. The veggies were done perfectly well. I had the flat iron steak salad, which was entrée size and the steak was done exactly as I ordered. They were out of two wines; we were told they had a very busy weekend (these were the two wines we wanted, so I guess we have good taste).
The server suggested the cornbread appetizer, and it was really good. We appreciated the suggestion.
The restaurant is a bit noisy, so do not expect an intimate experience.

Novi, Michigan
“Great Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was one of the finer dining experiences from my family's 2013 Disney trip. We all loved the food, and the ribs were exceptional. The service was average, but it was a busy night so I will cut them some slack. I will visit again in 2014.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia
“Much improved!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had dinner at House of Blues-Orlando a few years ago and didn't think much of it, but had a restaurant.com certificate and thought we would give it another chance. The hostess that seated us told us that there was a new chef since our last visit, so the menu had changed somewhat. I wasn't in the mood for anything big and had the appetizer Angus sliders as my dinner and my husband had the Spicy Chicken Pasta. Wow! Great flavors in both! Spicy but not overwhelming. We were expecting Chain restaurant type food, and were pleasantly surprised that it was not.

2 Thank pa_mom1
Seward, Pennsylvania
“Just OK, Wasn't What I expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Came here for lunch on a Saturday. It didn't take too long to get seated (party of 2). We were seated right in the middle of the restaurant. Some of the decor is weird, like creepy paintings and what not. I did like the ceiling though.

We had a great waitress. She was very quick with refills. The food service was slow though. It took a while to get our meals. As far as the quality, it was okay. Nothing to rave about. I had the Island Turkey Burger. If I had to do it over again, I would have chosen a different place to eat. Wasn't what I expected.

Orlando, Florida
“Poor management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Food was ok, the live entertainment was a joke. You couldn't even hear the one man band play. We had reservations, and they would not seat us until everybody from party was there. So out of 16 people we had to stand outside until the last person showed. I never heard of this before, Save your money and go somewhere else. Not worth it! I would never go back!