“Average food and dark restaurant.”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Decided to have dinner here while visiting Downtown Disney. My husband had the ribs which he deemed as excellent. I had the Juicy Lucy and my son had a grilled chicken breast. Both were average but not anything that we couldn't get somewhere else. The restaurant was very dark but the server was excellent. I will say that after dinner we went and sat outside and listened to music which was very enjoyable. There are several restaurants to choose "downtown" so I would try something different if I visited again.

There are newer reviews for House of Blues Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I had not been here in over 10 years but always remembered the meat loaf as one of the best I have had when eating out. The House of Blues “complex” has a big footprint here which includes the restaurant, outdoor bar with live music, nightclub and very large gift shop.

Although the restaurant was fairly full we were seated quickly and greeted by a very friendly waitress who turned out to be unbelievably efficient. Our party of three started with their fresh chicken wings ($10) fried crispy and served over housemade coleslaw. The wings (8) were small and overcooked but very tasty. The coleslaw that came with it was outstanding.

Based upon my recommendation we all went with the applewood bacon wrapped meatloaf ($17). It was billed as a delicious blend of savory flavors wrapped in applewood bacon and topped with their housemade wild mushroom sauce, served with fresh vegetables and Red Rose garlic mashed potatoes. The meatloaf was served as one thick slice placed on top of the garlic mashed potatoes. Both were excellent. The fresh mixed vegetables were a mix of pea pods and asparagus however the proportion of each was inconsistent on each of our plates. As an example, I did not have any asparagus.

At the end of the day, as Meatloaf sang, two out of three ain’t bad.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stopped Downtown Disney on the last night of our vacation for some shopping and dinner. I had read good reviews of this restaurant and they did not disappoint. We had about a 30 minute wait which wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the cold evening. My husband wasn't feeling well from all the cold weather this week and our servers were so considerate to him. Amir and Heidi brought him hot tea and honey and kept him supplied all evening. Our food was wonderful. My daughter ordered the NY strip steak and it was perfectly seasoned and cooked. My shrimp and grits were delicious but they are a bit spicy so be prepared if you order it. My husband's meatloaf and garlic mashed potatoes were really good too. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Mic104
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a late lunch today at the House of Blues Restaurant after a movie at AMC Downtown Disney. The food choices are plentiful; the prices are decent for the portions they serve and the food was great! The wait staff is very friendly and attentive. The noise level is a bit higher than we expected but after a few minutes we didn't even hear the music. We had the Jambalaya and the Meatloaf and they were 2 of the best restaurant meals for this particular dish - that we've had.
We'd highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

we were late getting to the restaurant after navigating the busses. it didn't matter, they honored our reservation and were nice about doing so. each appetizer was well presented, large and tasted good. I had our servers recommendation of Ribs, they were great and everyone had a nice time and would go back.