“College kid enjoyed, great food, awesome art”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Fun, funky place to dine at Downtown Disney. Cool vibes, great art on the walls, interesting menu. Enjoyed app: Hand Stretched Grilled Flatbread w/ Basil Pesto and Tomato. I had the Island Turkey Burger, which was excellent..hubby the Shrimp n grits which was also yummy per him! And the college kid had Aarón's Bolognese Pasta, which she sd was ok! Loved the environment, waitress was very informative and made great recommendations on menu items. Had a great evening walking around after a scrumptious meal..awesome way to start your Disney vaca. Tomorrow..the Parks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,014)

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was our first time here. Very affordable menu in comparison to Disney!

Atmosphere was a darker bar area. We had reservations and were sat on time.

Service was good - the manager came by twice and brought us a round of beers on the house. Our main meal took a little longer than we expected, but was probably due to a large tray of food being dropped on its way out of the kitchen right after we ordered. Our appetizer came out very quickly, and the waiter did not push us as we took our time putting in an entree order. I had the house salad and they make a menu exception and allowed me a side of pulled pork with it. Husband devoured his burger. Beer was aptly priced at $5.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is always delicious! Me and my husband go to Orlando about once a month. This is our favorite restaurant on Disney property. We have been annual pass holders for years and have found this restaurant to be the best food for the best price!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was a great experience. Located downtown Disney. Food, service and prices were all great! It was refreshing to get away from the traditional theme park food that can at times be overly priced and mediocre in quality. Give them a try!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I haven't eaten at this restaurant in about 2 years due to its over abundance of sub par fried bar food, so when my husband suggested we check the menu I sort of held my breath hoping that it wouldn't have anything he liked. However, the menu I looked at was completely updated by chef Aaron Sanchez. Now being sort of a chef snob I figured if Aaron has put his name on it I'm going to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The shrimp and grits were fantastic. The sauce was light and spicy and the shrimp were perfectly cooked. The grits were fried ( I repeat fried!) into a perfect patty which have the dish a nice balance of texture. My husband the ever healthy eater had the roasted rosemary chicken which again was cooked to a juicy perfection. If you tried the food in the past and was not impressed give it a second chance, I'm glad I did.