“Good food, less expensive than other Orlando places”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #191 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Virginia
“Good food, less expensive than other Orlando places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food at this restaurant was pretty good and I was very pleasd with the prices after the high prices at Pointe Orlando. They also have fun drinks that you can get in a mason jar to take home with you!

Visited November 2013

Acton, Massachusetts
“Great Service and Delicious Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

While at Downtown Disney, my husband and I had a great meal with outstanding service. Our waiter, Jason, was efficient and friendly. He made us feel so welcome and served us a delicious meal even though the restaurant was extremely busy. I had the special which was salmon, and chose it blackened with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. My husband had beef ribs, served with cole slaw and baked beans. All were delicious! This is casual dining with excellent food!

Ny
“Great bartender”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner , our server was Bubba, great personality he was probably the best server we had on vacation, very knowledgeable of the menus items. We went back for happy hour ( which starts at 10pm!) and had $3.75 Long islands! Our bartender Andrew did a great job, pretty laid back and talkative. He even remembered us when we went back the next night which was nice:)

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Well, of course it's going to be overpriced, it's on Disney property. I'm sure their rent is outrageous. That said, the quality nowhere nearly matched the price. I had a full rack of ribs which were about $25. My son had a new york strip steak which was $28. I ordered him a side fo fries which came in a TINY bucket for $5. (His meal came with mashed potatos which he isn't crazy about)

The only saving grace was that we used a Restaurant.com certificate good for $50 off $100. My firend and I each had three drinks for happy hour, she had a steak quesadilla (no sides - $15) and her daughter had chicken wings (about 8 for $10). For the food and drinks, the bill after the $50 off came to $76. We had five glasses of wine at $3 each and I had a mixed drink which was $3.75 I think.

I'd prefer dinging at Wolfgang Puck Express and paying full price. The food is MUCH better and it's practicaly next door to House of Blues.

My ribs were OK, nothing to write home over. I've had MUCH better for MUCH less.

• Visited December 2013
Huntsville, Texas
“Great dining in Downtown Disney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ate here after the Circque de Soleil. V ery convenient. Prompt service and nice selection of food. All food was very good, but I believe I enjoyed my meal the most. Shrimp and grits were excellent. I highly recommend if you enjoy this dish. Dessert was a little disappointing. My wife and I had the peach pie which was COLD and needed to be warmed.

• Visited November 2013