“Ok so here is a chain that does a solid job that you will enjoy”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #298 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Downtown Disney is a restaurant row of the big boys. No hole in the wall stuff here. These folks are serving and feeding hundreds at a pop. I did my research on TA and was not too excited about the reviews for Downtown Disney and my dining choices. It looked like a real mixed bag and spending money seemed no problem but getting a decent value and a nice meal looked very challenging based on the reviews. Well we ate at House of Blues and got in early around 6:30 pm on a Friday night. While busy we were seated in 5 minutes. The server was very sharp and rehearsed the menu suggestions and was very friendly. Her enthusiasm helped overlook some small hic ups on service. Nothing important as she was really working hard on her tables. My wife ordered the Jambalaya and it was completely forgetable and not very pretty to look at. I ordered the Juicy Lucy burger wihich was crazy good. I only eat a few burgers a year and this one sounded too interesting to pass on so when in doubt go here! The burger was cooked as ordered and the quality of the bakery bun helped it stay together until the end. Middle of the road place and a good value for Disney.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,226)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food is good, but you do pay over the odds in downtown disney. I recommend the pulled pork sandwich, washed down with a Michelob ultra. It's worth a try if you a knocking about downtown disney.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We dined at some great places in Disney and this was not on the top of our list. Most ordered steaks but they had a burnt outside layer with lots of black charcoal! I think they had the heat up too high! My son ordered the fried chicken and it was a large serving but the chicken had a thick tough coating. Not a terrible place to eat but we we would not go back agin.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I know when you go to this restaurants your not getting great food, but what we got was just poorly prepared food. I can't understand what Aaron Sanchez was thinking when he lend his name to this chain. I do have to say the staff was really friendly and nice, but that does not make up for the poor food being served there.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

When did you visit? December 22nd, 2012.

I had a very good time at the House of Blues. My New York Strip was delicious and so was the mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. My sister had the Ribeye and she also liked it very much.

Our waitress was not the best though. Seemed more interested in spend time talking to her co-workers than to serve us.

We didn't get to see much of the guys who were playing there that night, but from the little we heard it seemed that it would be a very nice show.