“Good food, great service, but not a "Wow!"”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Minnesota
“Good food, great service, but not a "Wow!"”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner and wine before the Cirque show but we won't come back.

The only piece of advice: stay away from the Key Lime Pie. They make it better in North Dakota.

Visited December 2012

Hampton, Virginia
“Pretty good food, no live music :(”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

OK so maybe I'm the only idiot in this world that assumed that eating at the House of Blues meant that I would get to enjoy live music. Not so. There is the restaurant and then there is the music venue. Oh well. The food turned out to be pretty good. My daughter had the ribs and I had the Jamabalaya. I was surprised how tender the ribs were. Slow cooking for hours level of tender. We were able to suck that meat right off the bone. Very good. We enjoyed better than average service and the ambience was fun, yet cozy. They made a fun dessert for my daughter's birthday which was a nice touch. I would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2012
Port Republic, MD
“Great Dinner!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The House of Blues was our first nights choice while visiting Disney. When I made the reservations, I thought that they would have a band/music playing during dinner, but I was wrong. Dinner was great and the portions were very filling. I highly recommend getting the Disney Dining Plan as all the resturants are expensive!!!

• Visited November 2012
Banff, Canada
“Great Sunday Surprise!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I went to the Sunday Gospel Brunch. The food was great, plentiful and hot. Not a bad seat in the house and the entertainment was lively, uplifting and absolutely excellent. You won't leave hungry! You won't even feel like you've skipped out on church!

• Visited December 2012
Jacksonville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flavorful”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had the shrimp tacos and they were the most flavorful tacos I have ever tasted. My boyfriend had the pulled pork sandwich and the pork was very tender and flavorful as well. The atmosphere and people were nice. We ate here at around 6pm and it was happy hour. Looked to be the most affordable place to eat at Downtown Disney.

• Visited December 2012