“House of Blues - Disney Downtown”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of BluesR is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aaron Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Our waiter was excellent. We ordered a chicken with some kind of glaze on it. When he brought it to the table it didn't look good. So he told us we could have something else from the menu. We then ordered the fried chicken. It was very good! He wasn't upset that we didn't like our first choice and really tried to make our experience a good one. Would go back to this restaurant. If you go here you need to sit in the back because it faces the Disney lake

Write a ReviewReviews (2,014)

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Service was great , food was good just thought it would better expected over the top but was pretty average!

1  Thank Kmalotte
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The Sunday Gospel show was entertaining. We went to the 10:30am brunch but I would suggest going to the 1:00 pm show as the food was good but the plates were cold from sitting overnight in the air conditioned room. This made your food cool off too quickly. At the 1:00pm show, the plates & dishes are warm as having just come out of the dishwasher from the previous sitting.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

There menu changed since I had been there last and it had some really good items. However, something I ordered was extremely spicy and it did not say it was spicy at all on the menu. The short ribs were delicious and someone that was at our table got the fried chicken and said it was excellent! The new menu is designed by Aaron Sanchez from food network.

Cons- The wait was ridiculous for a Monday night. Also, if you are coming with a large party remember that they will not seat you until every single person in the group is there.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I wanted to go here for years but it was such a letdown. Maybe because I had read so much about the blues breakfast but we were only able to make it for dinner. The food was really bad. I was only able to get down a few bites and was really starving. It was some sort of pasta with really stringy cheese and they didn't drain it before putting it in my bowl so my dish was full of water! Tried to order wine twice but didn't have what I picked the first tine and brought something not to my liking without my asking. Second attempt was served soured wine. Waiter apologized and said it had been uncorked previously and he wasn't really sure how long ago. Gave up and ordered iced tea which tasted like they had washed my cup in florid bleach. Kept hanging out waiting for band to start but band set up and the sat down to order dinner when they were supposed to begin. An hour later they started but the music was pretty ho hum. I was upset to find that the previous night's entertainer had been Josh Turner and we missed him, although we had arrived to Orlando the night he played. I saw him in concert before and he is great! Well, I guess they can't have Josh every night but they really need a new chef and bartender,