“Good food at a fair price”

High Tide Harry's Seafood
Ranked #356 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Been a regular here since they've opened at this location. Food has always been good. Sit in bar area for lunch and ask for Melinda to serve you . This lady knows the menu and almost everyone that comes in. Wish they were open later at night.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my first time to High Tide Harry's. Our group tried crab cakes, fried green tomatoes, blackened grouper, fried shrimp and the green salad with chicken. Everyone loved their food. Our waitress Susan was wonderful. The table across from us ordered the all you can eat crab legs. They must have been good because each person finished 7 orders. The fishbowl drink was a lot of fun. Great food, great value. Worth a try.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Decided to look for a local seafood place in Orlando Florida, we search and found this place. Have to drive quite far away to get to it. We came early and the place was not full .... great. Quick services, the foods was great. price is reasonable not a throat cutting tourist prices like other places. Nothing fancy here, just a nice place to have a beer and local seafood.

like the review, click helpful

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are seafood lovers and were looking for a restaurant with some raw bar items as well as other seafood items. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. The mushrooms, the Chesapeake shrimp and the raw oysters were very good. We also had clam strips, popcorn shrimp and blackened tilapia. These were also very good. The portions were large and the prices were excellent. We will definitely come back the next time were are visiting Orlando!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Normally when I am in Orlando I go to Joe's Crab Shack but I thought I would try Harry's this visit and I was very disappointed. It was for lunch on June 20. We had just arrived at the airport after a two hour delay and were VERY hungry. The server was very nice but I think the kitchen has issues. I had to ask for butter and for tartar sauce. The mashed potatoes didn't come with my oysters and by the time I got them they were too cold for the butter to melt, so he took them back to the kitchen. I sat there waiting, figuring they would just nuke them, but they never came. The server finally said they would be ready now, and I said no thanks, it's too late. The fried oysters weren't that great either.