“Great food, reasonable prices”

High Tide Harry's Seafood
Ranked #401 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a great dinner at Harry's. Started with a margarita fishbowl and two straws. Then for me a grouper platter and crab cakes for my husband. Good food all around.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This restaurant has great food, atmosphere, and prices! During our last two lunch visits, we sat in the bar area and our server was Melinda! She was patient while we were deciding but right there whenever we needed anything. The hush puppies came out early with the maple butter... delicious! We ordered the hot blue crab dip as an appetizer. It was creamy, warm and covered with cheese. It was served with tortilla chips but I really would have preferred to have it on bread. I ordered the crab stuffed flounder, which is served with 2 sides for only $7.99. The rest of my party ordered the mahi mahi bites, a couple orders were blackened and one wanted fried. Everyone liked them and commented on the moistness of the fish. We did not order any fishbowl drinks this time but what a fun way to enjoy them with your meals. The menu offers lots of options and even some chicken, ribs, burger, and steak for anyone who does not want seafood. This restaurant was recommended by friends and we continue to thank them again and again for that. It is located north of the Orlando International Airport, and open daily at 11am.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stick to the steamed crab legs and all fried options. Kitchen does not know how to sauteed soft shell crabs. Got an appetizer portion, small legs were OK, but body was RAW. Showed server, she brought me a new order which I immediately cut into and she knew right away it was not right. I explained how it should look and she made sure it was cooked properly!! She also was very accomodating when our daughter texted me her order and then was delayed.

My husband had the "2 Pair" fried shrimp and oysters....DELICIOUS!!! Generous portion, non greasy...Excellent! Good cole slaw. French fries are "string" cut and our granddaughers were a bit undercooked.

$9.99 value dinners are an excellent option!! 15 fried shrimp (as well as other seafood possibilities) and two sides.

Go on a week night and looks like AYKE on a variety of entrees. Happy Hour drink prices. Fishbowl drinks looked great, but I was driving.

Will go back since our daughter lives in the area. Close to Orlando International Airport.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We went here for dinner and were seated quickly. We ordered our drinks first and we got them okay. Our waitress had promised to bring some hush puppies, but they were forgotten until we had to ask again. She brought out the appetizers, which was a bowl of Blu Stu and a shrimp cocktail for the other two members in our group. I had also ordered a bowl of Blu Stu as my entree, but I told the waitress it was okay if she brought it early (because I was hungry) with the appetizers. She said "no, that's your entree!" and immediately left. I guess no soup for me! So finally our entrees all arrive at once. The food looks good, but we still have no silverware to eat with. The lady, who was different than our server, seemed confused by all the requests we were asking her for at once. I finally got frustrated and reached behind to the empty table behind me and got everyone a silverware set. Good thing too, because silverware never came. The other thing that never came was our companion's salad (one of the two side with his entree). His second drink order from the bar sat at the bar a while and the ice melted into the drink before our waitress picked it up. Now granted, as terrible as the service was, the food was delicous. That Blu Stu of theirs is amazing! The crab stuffed fish also very good. We liked all the food--the kitchen was doing a good job. I was on my last bite of soup and still had the spoon in my hand as it was heading toward the bowl and the waitress comes and snatched the bowl away. She went across the table and tried to grab another plate, which still had food on it. Our friend was able to catch his plate just in the nick of time and said he wasn't done yet. At the end of our meal, we made sure to let the manager know about the service. We would return for the good food, but we hope the restaurant corrects the issue with their server!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Driving around with my mom who just flew in - we were looking for a place besides your usual bonefish grill and drove by High Tide Harry's. We saw more cars in the parking lot than Joes Crab Shack (which we are not fans of) and after a quick google review we gave it a try. We went about 2 in the afternoon and I must say we were thoroughly impressed! Great fish bowl beer deal for me and we started out with stuffed mushrooms which were good. Mom got the platter of fried oysters while I did the broiled scallops. The prices for these dishes - and the quality of food is really awesome and includes two side dishes. It was VERY good. Very. Our server was nice and knowledgeable of the menu items, she steered us in the right direction. I just can't say enough about this place. Go Here if you are looking for a great meal at reasonable prices with a fun atmosphere. We are already planning our next meal here : )