“True authentic New York pizza”

Goodfella's Pizzeria
Ranked #790 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a true New York style pizza you definitely need to stop by and see these guys. Best pizza I've had since moving to Florida. They actually knock out many places in NYC. I've never had a bad slice from them. I love to get the veggie pizza extra crispy or veggie stramboli. If you just want a plan slice you'll be in heaven. Anytime I want pizza and not be disappointed I make a phone call to them. Thanks guys!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just discovered Goodfella's recently and am so happy that I found it!! They truly have the best pizza in Orlando. I also love that it is a family owned restaurant. Orlando has too many chains! :) Every time we order pizza in or take friends to the restaurant they all rave about it. There has never been a time where I didn't think the pizza was worthy of five stars. The garlic knots and caesar salad are also delicious. We have tried their main dishes before and they have been hit or miss. (Hence the four star review.) The eggplant, chicken parm and fet. alfredo are all outstanding... the eggplant rollatini tasted spoiled and the chicken francese is tasteless. Definitely give Goodfella's a try... you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

They have fantastic everything. When I go to UCF to see my daughter, we always go here. There garlic bread is to die for.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Not going to write a lot just come here it's truly the best Italian in Orlando. I usually get a pizza they are all good and for goodness sake order the garlic nots

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We've been eating at Goodfella's for the past fifteen years and have had hundreds of great meals. As transplanted New Yorkers, one of the things we enjoy is real NY style pizza. Goodfella's is the only place we've found that fits the bill. We love the Goodfella's Special, but have been known to order the occasional Bianca with spinach too.

Their entrées are well portioned. There is usually enough to take home for the next day's lunch. Garlic knots and the antipasto salad are both great starters. I especially love the Marsala entrées and the Eggplant Rollatini.

I don't think you can make a bad choice when you go there.

1  Thank pah11