“Great pasta dishes”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We had been looking for a dependable Italian restaurant on the east side of Orlando after Michael's closed...and here was one even closer to us! We always have a good experience with Goodfella's pastas, baked or not. The salad and bread are consistently good, too. We tried their veal dishes once, and wasn't so impressed. We need to try their pizza and calzones some time soon, too.

1  Thank Bob S

Reviewed December 20, 2011

We have had a couple bad dining out experiences lately so we went into "Goodfellas Pizza" very skeptical. Turns out we loved it and certainly will be back. Everyone there was super friendly - wishes were granted with a smile and very fast. The Atmosphere is debatable - definitly not our taste. But one might like that. We enjoyed their quality and service, we always had what we needed. Also, they have great seasonings on the table to further personalize the excellent taste of their pizza (Garlic, Hot Peppers, Parmesan, Salt, Italian Spices & Pepper). The Salad was crisp and fresh - something that has become rare. We finished everything to the last crumb, sure haven't done that in a while. I would and will recommend this place highly to friends and family. Awesome!

1  Thank stacholinzki
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I am originally from NY and one of my favorite things about NY is the pizza like nowhere else in the world ...until now! Goodfella's truly has Pizza very close to what you get in NY. I have had Pizza in Europe, NY, Chicago, you name it and NY pizza is my favorite. Myself and other people I know who grew up in NY/NJ agree Goodfella's is the best you can get outside of NY.

They have a nice NY thin style pizza, excellent sauce, fresher than fresh cheese, and perfect dough consistency. The toppings are very high quality and overall everything about their pizza is in an entirely different league than other authentic Italian restaurants/pizzerias in Central FL. I would not even disgrace this place by comparing them to fast food pizza places, even though I do love to order Papa John's occasionally.

If you are from NY ...fogettaboutit! You gotta try this place! Their other food is really good too and the service is top notch. Their tiramisu is the best I have ever had in USA so definitely order a piece if you have the chance. Nice place to dine in too, good family atmosphere, clean, and the mafia decor is a nice touch.

3  Thank wurldwidtravler
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I love their goodfellas special pizza pie.you must try it

1  Thank Exquisitey
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I have been to this restraurant with groups from 2 to 10 people on numerous occassions and the service and quality of the food is consistently outstanding. The atmosphere is pretty plain but the focus clearly on the food makes it an ejoyable experience.

1  Thank Orlando-Mike2