“Great Mexican - super value and excellent taste!”

Garibaldi Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,300 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Great Mexican - super value and excellent taste!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Always fresh ingredients and large portions - a super value. Nice outdoor seating area too! Friendly service and always a treat!

Visited March 2012

London, United Kingdom
“The best Mexican Restaurant for a long time”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

The food here is really really good and the place is as cheap as you can expect. Great service, atmosphere, unhurried service and you come away really satisfied. The best guacamole anywhere, ever. Will definitely return with my Mexican freinds who wont eat anywhere else!!

• Visited November 2011
Nassau
“Everytime we are in Orlando we go and eat here”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Everything from the appies to the Margaritas and the full meals. Fabulous value for dollar. We share the Mixed Fahitas because there is just way to much food for one person... Great service and top notch food.

Visited November 2011
Orlando
“Save your time & money. Just don't go.”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I have tried every Mex food restaurant in or around Orlando except a few holes in the wall. I have heard about this restaurant for years. Since I am a Texan and crave for good mex food, I was close last Tuesday (11-15-11) late afternoon ( 4 or 4:30 p.m.) and said, "let's do it". So sorry I did. No one in restaurant . Some lady sat us, ask us for drink order, never saw her again. Then some guy sauntered over said, "what 'da 'ya want", took order and left. I had ordered a reg frozen Margarita. Oh my goodness, if you want to taste a real liking to sour socks, order this drink. It was awful I still don't know what it was but it was orange in color and me my friends & I could not believe its horrible taste. Since no one ever returned to the table, I got up and took drink back & told waiter and the lady who had sat us, it iwas undrinkable and bring me another drink (by the way the reason they cared less was they were behind the counter yakking like a couple of old school mates, couldn't be bothered with "customers"). I ordered a tamal & enchilada. Tamal was ok enchilada was cold and dried out with no taste at all. The rice was so bad I did even touch it after trying a few bites. Just go to the frozen food section at grocery & buy an Amy's Mex entree & be done with it. El Yukko!!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank giddyupOrlando
“Look No Further Best Mexican in Central Florida”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I've spent about a year traveling around central Florida and out to the east coast trying different Mexican restaurants. This on is the best. They have two locations in Orlando, on Semoran bv. and Colonial Dr. (the smaller one), and the larger one that we prefer on Sand Lake Rd. (our favorite),
The food is fresh and authentic and delicious, we've never had a bad experience. Service is quick and friendly, and the margarita's at exellent! Be sure to start off with the Queso fundido with chorizo, if you like spicey fun, ask for their home made hot sauce, not too hot yet smokey with a flavor explosion. Also the crispy carnitas are awesome.
Enchaladas rancheros are another favorite. Enjoy!!

• Visited October 2011