“Mmm, so good...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Absolutely my favorite restaurant of all time. I discovered this place when I lived in Orlando and the fact that I live in Tampa now doesn't stop me from making frequent trips back. The food is absolutely amazing. Everything I have tried has been delicious and I love that I can order anything on the menu and it's ALL vegetarian. It's an amazing feeling to not have to ask what is in each dish. I last dined about a month ago with my boyfriend (his first time) and he loved it so much, he's started to crave it too. In fact, we're making a trip there this weekend!

2  Thank Amanda N

Reviewed December 27, 2012

When we lived in Orlando, we were at Garden Cafe once a week, at least. We try to stop back by any time we are in the area, and the yummy food never disappoints! My favorite is the veggie burger, which is always light and crispy. We also love the spring rolls, which are not oily and have lots of flavor. As one other person noted, on our recent visit the gloominess of the server seemed to make the place feel a bit sad. But the delicious hot green tea and plentiful portions lifted our spirits!

1  Thank kat b
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

The Food especially being vegetarian definitely punches above its weight. Well prepared and thought out.
The wait staff could definitely be better. Felt that the place had a depressed look about it and the wait staff definitely didn't help to brighten it up.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I come to this restaurant at least 2-3 times a month. As a vegetarian family, my husband and I are always seeking out great places to dine. We stumbled upon this place on Google. I had no idea such a place existed, and was thrilled to try it out. The food is amazing, and I have developed two favorites- the chicken and cream cheese sushi roll, and the sesame chicken. Both are imitation meat of course, and so delicious. I would eat here every week if it were not for the distance from my home. The staff is very kind and non invasive while you dine, in other words, it's not like chain restaurants where the staff come every 10 minutes when you have a mouth full of food and ask how it is :) I might have to plan another visit after writing this!

2  Thank Kylee L
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The food was very good and the different types of "food" were close to what they would taste like such as the beef and chicken. The spring rolls are delicious, not greasy at all. I tried the hamburger and it was also very good. The portions are good size. You will take some home with you.

1  Thank Theresa C