“Good Food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed February 6, 2011

This place offers good food and you get more quality for the price since it's not operated by Disney. It's neat too to eat on a boat.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

We made a special trip to Downtown Disney just to have lunch here, because the menu looked so good. We were HORRIBLY disappointed. In spite of the fact that our server "Shannon" appeared to have only 3 tables in the whole restaurant (which wasn't very busy at all), we had to wait 5-10 minutes to be greeted, and 5-10 more for drinks to finally arrive. When we got our appetizer, which was literally a dump and run, we waited and waited to catch her again to ask for lemon slices, and ended up finishing the appetizer before we could even see her again. Our food arrived, and while it wasn't terrible, it was nothing we couldn't have gotten at Red Lobster. Also, the crab cake my aunt ordered, which she was ASSURED was nothing but lump crab meat and breading, in fact contained onions, peppers, and other diced veggies, which my aunt had specifically asked about and been told they were not in the crab cake. Our waitress never checked up on us while we were eating, and we had all finished and were sitting around for quite a while before we could finally get the check- after we had to flag down someone else's waiter and ask him to go find ours. Meanwhile, the entire time our waitress was ignoring us, we could see her on the other side of the restaurant checking on her "good" table literally every 3-5 minutes- you know, the table ordering bottles of champagne and 3 courses per person at lunch time. I sure hope she got the tip she was after from them, because she was by far the WORST waitress I have ever seen in my entire life, and I am not ashamed to say we didn't leave her a dime. If I wanted to be completely and utterly ignored I would not have gone to a restaurant in to eat. Shannon was a disgrace to the entire place and I would never eat there again.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

I was with a group of about 11 other people when we dined at Fulton's. Admittedly, I don't eat seafood or steak so my review may not mean too much to others. Our group was seated up on the 2nd floor and I really felt crammed into the area.

The server was very nice and helpful, he helped with suggestions and was always refilling waters and getting drinks. Our group ordered the Fulton's Seafood Tower which was almost $20/person-I didn't have any but everyone in our group said it was good. I ordered the free range chicken breast and to be honest, at that price, it was a shame that I had to add on a side salad for an additional cost. Salads are so inexpensive that it would have been if they were included. However, the balsamic vinaigrette was delicious. Not sure if it was the normally healthy choice that it typically is b/c it seemed to have a cream base to it, but it was wonderful.

The chicken breast was good, not the best every but it was still good. Everyone else said that their food was delicious-those meals ranged from the mahi mahi to steak to lobster.

Reviewed January 18, 2011

Every three years, our two daughters and I, drag my DH to WDW. Fulton's is one of his favorite dinner spots. I book dinner here for the first day of our arrival. After a long day of flying across the country, he orders a bloody Mary, crab cakes, and usually something new he's never tried. After dinner, we take a LONG walk around DD and take in the beautiful holiday decorations. Can't wait to go back! We highly recommend!

1  Thank mayabeatrice
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Our visit was for an early dinner on January 1st.
Cioppino was very good. Fish was NOT overcooked, but was moist and flavorful. The pasta perfectly cooked and flavored.
The crab cakes were very good, but pricey.
Atmosphere was clean, comfortable, relaxed but elegant.