“Great Food and Service”
Review of Fulton's Crab House - CLOSED

Fulton's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Excellent selection of food, drinks, appetizers. Great view of downtown disney. $10-$25 per plate. Crab cake sandwich, lobster corn dogs, and lobster/crab sandwich were amazing. Our server (forget name) was from Latvia and she was very fast and knowledgeable. Good experience altogether. Nice to cool down and eat after a hot day at downtown disney.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Fantastic setting with great promise of good food. Unfortunately did not fully live up to this. Had the duet of crab which turned up tepid. A lot of fiddling about lead to a modest amount of crab meat. Don't mean to be too negative as overall it was a pleasant enough experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Average food, average atmosphere, average service!!! Fairly disappointing experience. Flies we're buzzing around the restaurant and for the price I didn't expect such a miserable waiter. Very disappointing.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went with friends before Cirque Du Soliel La Nouba show.
The clam chowder was very good, the lobster corn dogs were interesting - in a good way. The batter is really the winner there. Good bread.
I had the stuffed lobster and the flavor was incredibly wonderful. The broccoli was odd and bland, the red potatoes were very good.
My friends had crab cakes - very good but maybe lacking in the sauce area - and snow crab. They were both happy with their choices.
We had to pass on dessert because of timing, but the bill for the three of us was over $150 without beverages.
The server was very friendly and knowledgable, and the service was good. Seating seemed a bit cramped where we were. The decor is nice, but I wasn't swooning over it.
I will go there again, but probably just do appetizers and dessert :)

1  Thank 1WildWanderer
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This was my third visit to this location when visiting the Orlando area. It was as good as the first time I visited. Fulton's gets very very busy; but I 've always been able to grab a seat at the bar or enjoy the waiting area while waiting for a table. A must if you are in Downtown Disney.