“Impeccable service & outstanding food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fulton's Crab House - CLOSED

Fulton's Crab House
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Wichita, Kansas
“Impeccable service & outstanding food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Celebrating a 34th and 32nd wedding anniversary, we called ahead in January to make reservations for an outside table for seven. Upon our arrival, we were told it would be a 45-minute wait and they would try their best to accommodate our party inside by a window. The evening did not start out as originally planned. However, the General Manager at Fulton's quickly offered to pick up our cocktails and place us with the best server he had to offer. Linnea did not disappoint. She was top-notch in everything she did to make our night a special one. Her service was only matched by the exquisite appetites and entrees. The management also arranged two massive slices of chocolate cake to celebrate our anniversaries. By far, this was one of the best meals the entire group had ever experienced.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Alan S

• Turkish first
Gainesboro, Tennessee
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We made a last minute reservation and could only get in at 930pm. I almost cancelled it cause it was so late and we were tired (Disney all day). so glad I didn't! We checked in about 30 minutes early and sit out on the deck and watched fireworks. We were seated about 15 minutes early. The waitress was great. She apoligized for being late getting our drink order (she wasn't at all). She had the chef come out and speak to another customer about an allergy. The chef then sent out some crackers and crab dip that wasn't on the menu. It was delicious! I got the grouper and it was wonderful. My son got some seafood pasta which was a small potion for him but with the dip and the bread, he was full. My daughter got the crab legs which were wonderful with the mashed potatoes and corn on the cob that tasted like it was from my Dad's garden. great service and great meal!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank tnpharmgirl
Rochester, New York
“Absolutely Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I travel a lot for work (I'm a jazz musician), love seafood, and have had some great seafood in Maine, Boston, Spain, France, Italy, Argentina, and many other places,........ and Fulton's is right up there in the top few seafood meals I have ever had.
I have been there four times in the last year, and each time has been outstanding. The best server we had was Stephen, who balanced a perfect mix of professionality and friendly service to enhance the meal even more. But the other servers were great too.
The "Seafood tower for two" appetizer is not to be missed.... an assortment of oysters on the half shell, shrimp, seared ahi tuna, lump crab meat, king crab legs, Dungeness crab claws, and more.
The hot bread and crab spread alone is reason enough to make the trip. The woodfired grilled cold water lobster tail is delicious.
The last thing I will mention is the bloody Mary they serve at Fultons. I am not exaggerating when I state that it is the best I have ever had..... large, served in a mason jar, with three high quality olives and a freshly boiled-in-Old-Bay shrimp, with fresh horseradish.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Jon S
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent service with wide variety of good seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 4 enjoyed our last night at Disney with a dinner at Fulton's. We made a reservation, we were seated promptly, and our service from Stephen was extremely friendly and efficient. We enjoyed the seafood tower and calamari as appetizers. Our entrees were mixed. My clams and linguine was extremely salty and the pasta had dried out as it must have been sitting under the warmer for too long. When I let Stephen know, he immediately wanted to make it right. I received a fresh serving within minutes, it was cooked well, and Bam the manager came out to apologize to me personally. I have never seen a restaurant handle a complaint so graciously. I also was not charged for the pasta. The kids menu has a great selection, my kids were very pleased that there was more than the standard Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for tm to chooses from. It was an expensive dinner, but we felt the exceptional service made it all worthwhile.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank AliToronto_Canada
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“So pleased we went! Great seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

After reading some of the more recent reviews about Fulton's Crab House, we were a little hesitant about our first visit. The general vibe seemed to be that it was a) hit and miss in terms of quality and b) overpriced.

We went on Thursday night and we received excellent service as well as delicious, FRESH food! Tom and Lisa who waited on us were a genuine pleasure - great personalities and looked after us really well. Some of best service we have ever received! We hadn't reserved so we were required to wait for about 30 minutes before being seated which was fine to us. It is quite clear that they have a well organised, efficient system in place to meet the high demands of guests so if you don't want to wait - book a table!

The food was excellent and I enjoyed all aspects of my 3 course meal. My lobster ravioli was very tasty and notably fresh and the rest of my party commented on how fresh their food was too. So in terms of price vs quality.. Yes I do believe the prices are well suited for the quality of good you get. For me, the prices matched up to what I would expect; very fresh and delicious seafood with excellent service.

Would highly recommend this restaurant to those that love seafood or are looking for that 'occasional eating out night' on their holiday!

4 Thank 293Emma