“Absolutely perfect”

Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Fulton,s make our vacation complete.It was Friday night 11/1/13. The staff was over the top with service and helpfulness. Our waiter was Eric Spangler and he made our celebration dinner perfect. The manager was Hien and he assisted us with a Dining Plan complication. The food was fantastic in every way. We all had the whole lobster, dipped in butter. YUM. The desserts were fabulous. This restaurant is a must for any trip to Orlando!

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Would not recommend this restaurant at all!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went there two weeks ago and the service was poor our waitress had no personality, and our food was horrible! My baked stuffed lobster was ice cold, I sent it back and my second one was cold as well, my husband and sons king crab dinner was cold, and my 3 year old ordered off the kids menu and was charged two meal tickets, this restaurant was a big disappointed and we will never be going there again and wouldn't recommend it at all! So many better restaurants in downtown!

3 Thank leighton546134
Billings, Montana
“Great Seafood!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The crab duet was fantastic, I had a bit of a problem getting it out of the shell but it was worth it. I truly enjoyed my coconut martini and hurricane drinks as well. Our waitress Michelle was excellent with suggestions and conversation.

• Visited October 2013
“Great atmosphere sub par service. ”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Fulton's and used a total of 4 points for dinner while visiting Downtown Disney. We sat outside which was beautiful and quiet. The server was a good ball and did not take his job seriously and when we we finished eating he dumped the lobster shells into the lake/pond and asked us not to say anything. Another waiter saw this and apologized to us after he left the area. I don't know if our waiter got canned but that was the last we saw of him as the one who apologized finished his service. If I were to recommend this place I would say got for apps and drinks. The food was way overpriced even for the dining plan.

Rotonda West, Florida
“Good dinner”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Had dinner here prior to the Cirque show. Service was great and food was good. Started with the lobster corn dog appetizer and they were Delish. Moved onto the crab cake dinner. Not the best I've had but not bad. A little to much filler for my taste. Served on fried green tomatoes with a corn relish. I don't mind paying good money for good food, but this food in my opinion is over priced, $60 for a pound of king crab.

I would definitely return for those lobster corn dogs!