“A Fun Evening with a Wonderful View”
Review of Fulton's Crab House - CLOSED

Fulton's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted a seafood dinner while on our last trip to WDW, so we made a reservation at Fulton's to see what they had to offer. Our server was Scottish and absolutely hilarious to have wait on us! He kept the water and jibes flowing and took very good care of our meal-time needs. We both enjoyed Crab and Lobster dinners (we picked of each others plates) and even ended the night with some sweet chocolate deserts and a Scotch. This evening will run you a bit high on the $$$ meal planning, but very worth it for a romantic or couple-based rendezvous.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I planned my trip to disney for a year, waiting to dine here. My husband took a work trip and ate here. He told me not to, but I wouldn't listen. A $100 dollars later for 1 dinner and app, I was so disappointed it ruined my evening. The food was awful, cold, just awful. I had crab cerviche and stuffed lobster. The service, I sat at bar was very stuffy as well. Also by the way they never once asked how anything was. I assumed its because they knew it was horrible. Please heed a foodies advice, no bueno!! Just have a burger somewhere else, this is not the place for fine dining.

1  Thank Dustee M
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was a little skeptical after reading some other reviews, but I must say the manager, Joseph created a "Magical" experience, the restaurant was quite busy, yet service was top notch. Our waiters name was Jamel, he was from Morroco, and suggested food combinations that created the best dinning experience we've had in years. The entire staff was extremely friendly. My daughter, who is 8, is in a wheelchair and they made sure she felt like a princess. I would "Highly" recommend Fulton's for a great seafood meal. We will be sure to dine again next year when we return to Disney.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

So excited to have some crab legs and a glass a wine after a long day at Disney. My hubby thought that Fulton's was the place to go. After waiting for 35 minutes (it's Disney. What can you do?), we waited 20 minutes to have a waiter come to our table. I asked to have a glass of the house white if it was good. He told me it was wonderful. Not so much... Then we waited 15 more minutes for him to come and take our order. Finally we got our food 1 hour and 15 minutes later. It was not that good, and the manager did apologize for the wait. Sadlly we felt this place was a waste.

JimmyK772, General Manager at Fulton's Crab House, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Please allow me to apologize for your disappointing experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at your convenience at 407-934-2628.
Jimmy Kraus

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We split a house salad to start. Excellent greens and vinaigrette dressing and split for us by our excellent server, Greg. I had an excellently prepared grilled grouper over very nicely done sauteed vegetables. My wife had the lobster roll and shrimp salad which was also excellent. For $24 and $17, respectively, the food was reasonably priced for the quality of the ingredients and preparation. If you are a DVC member or Annual Passholder, there is a 20 percent discount at lunch. This was a white tablecloth experience that did not disappoint.