“average”

Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
essex
“average”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

WE ate here as a special treat, boyfriend had lobster which was great and looked nice too. I tried the shrimp and the waiter said they have a spicey seasoning, which is fine but when it came it was all over spicey sauce and couldnt actually eat it! the grits made my stomach turn as its mashed potatoe with fried cheese in, the texture was horrible in my mouth! i was so disappointed and maybe if i chose something else i would of enjoyed it. but the outside of this place is just gorgeous! I recommend the lobster.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Madison, Mississippi
“Nice break from typical Disney food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

When you go in, it looks a little high brow but it's very kid and family friendly. It's authentic New England seafood and it's very very good--not typical Disney food. It's white tablecloths and "fine dining" compared to other more typical Disney restaurants. The service is excellent. Best of all, you can always get in without reservations because most families steer clear of it. Be warned it's not cheap though. It's on the expensive side but the quality of food is worth it. If you want a quiet peaceful dinner this is the place. It's pretty much the antithesis of T. Rex.

• Visited September 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic food & service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent from start to finish. Went to bar first while waiting for one of our party. Nice layout & good choices. Very good service. Seated as soon as we were all together. Server Alex was about as good as you can get. I a fan of grouper and it may have been the best I've ever had. Lobster bisque appetizer was perfect.
It is pricey but one of those rare places in my opinion you get what you pay for. Highly recommend.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Solid Service and good food”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had fun and enjoyed our evening. But I wouldn't say we had the best meal of our visit. Our waitress was a real pro, and the rest of the servers and bussers were great. But the entree food was only good: we had the shrimp and grits, and it was dry and overcooked, and we had the Alaskan king crab, which the kitchen forgot to cut open, and was slightly overcooked. the appetizers and accompanying bread was actually tastier!

• Visited March 2013
New Hampshire
“WONDERFUL lunch!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I ate at Fulton’s Crab House for lunch on my birthday. The atmosphere was great! The restaurant is beautiful inside and out! We did not need reservations for lunch however I do think it may be a good idea to make them for dinner. I had ordered the Prince Edward Island muscles and littlenecks in a butter sauce and they were so amazing! I also ordered a bowel of lobster bisque which again was amazing. My husband ordered a chicken sandwich on specialty break which again was…AMAZING! Reasonably priced for food and drinks especially for the quality. They also had a nice variety of beers on tap, the orange blossom pilsner was delicious if you’re a craft beer lover!

• Visited February 2013