“Didn't receive what we ordered”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #29 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancashire
“Didn't receive what we ordered”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ordered a make your own burger.Both me and my husband had one item missing. We didnt receive any of our ordered sauces and I was given the wrong cheese. We ordered a sundae and one of my two topping were missing. Absolutely not good enough. The waitress was very friendly and apologetic but we didn't inform her of all the missing items. Would I go again? Probably not.

• Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Marvel, Arkansas
“A Childhood Favorite Is Revived”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I grew up in Virginia and of course Friendly's was always a great family destination for ice cream. Since I have been on my own and living over a thousand miles from a Friendly's I had not been to one in over 25 years...low and behold across the street from our hotel were we stayed in Orlando there was a Friendly's and the ice cream was just as I remembered.......FANTASTIC! We went there everyday after a fun-filled day at the parks.

Visited May 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Un-friendly's”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Really didn't enjoy our time here. To begin with, our waitress was unenthusiastic and the atmosphere was terrible. A member of my family asked for a slice of bread to go along with her soup, however this was denied as it 'wasn't on the menu'. Would not return here.

• Visited April 2013
Flitch Green
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Want a good cooked breakfast... go to Friendly's, the service is good and food super, plus the waffles were delicious. Something to fit everyone in the family's tastebuds! No tip added to the bill but here you want to tip as the waitress is super efficient!

Visited May 2013
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“first time having breakfast at this restaurant.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Well,the hostess was overwhelmed and made it clear her job was not to wipe a table that we wanted to sit on. she told the other waitress standing by,of course we could hear her. We waited almost 25 mins for our waitress to asked us if we wanted something to drink. Our waitress was very pleasant. My overall feeling is there is no good supervision there.The pancakes were very good.

• Visited May 2013