“Another excellent Disney area restaurant”
Review of Flying Fish

Flying Fish
Ranked #96 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We were lucky to get a last minute reservation and it did not disappoint. The seafood was fresh and wine selection was great. The ambience and service was top notched. The restaurant is an easily reached from all Epcot area resorts. I highly recommend dining here unless you are budget conscious.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Just been to eat here tonight. Food was good but ruined by the entree being brought out whilst we were eating our appetizers. They were just moved to the side, and we had eaten so much in 20 minutes we were struggling to order dessert, which was included on ddp.
My son's steak with the snapper was overcooked, and another undercooked.
Will go to artists point or yachtsman twice rather than here next time
Shame as it was one of our favourite restaurants before tonight.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I liked this place but the girls (8 & 13) struggled a bit and our two aren't fussy eaters. Desserts went down well though! The chocolate dip skewers were a real winner - didn't touch the sides!!! I guess the food is a bit "fancy" for children. Not convinced it's worth two dining credits but its a small (by Disney standards) restaurant with understated service. A great open kitchen, knowledgeable staff. I had the signature steak/fish combo - a lot of processes well executed on this plate and my wife had the scallops. Both were very good. Desserts were great too. There's Brandy (Remy) on the menu at $655 a shot, so if you're loaded - knock yourself out! I had a local IPA at $7.50 and it was pretty good.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Nice location, atmosphere, but the reviews online had me set out with great expectations. Needless to say these expectation were not met. Service was slow. Wine was spilt on my cheese plate and they did not offer to replace the cheese (at $18/plate, I would think they would at least offer). The cheese was the highlight of the meal, so I really missed those few pieces that were not replaced :(.
We shared steak and snapper, steak was overcooked as was the snapper. But I did not feel comfortable asking the server for anything else as anytime I asked her for something, it seemed as though I was bothering her. Disney restaurants have gone WAAAAYYY downhill in the past 10 years. It is in my opinion this is due to the DDP. Spend your $ outside the parks for a god steak dinner. May I recommend Johnnie's Hideaway, a short drive past Downtown Disney.

2  Thank poolpt
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I was really impressed by the professional wait staff and service. 4 of us enjoyed every bite of the gourmet dishes ordered. We all stuck with fish which was excellent. Fish was exceptionally fresh while great care and creativity abounded in the preparation, flavour profile and presentation. Located in Disney Boardwalk, you can enjoy much more in the area before or after your email.