“Knock off my seat!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Man from the time we got in until the time we left this place is a 5 star restaurant!! Food was excellent I had the scallops amazing the apps were great too!! This is a must go

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Reserved a table with our Disney dining package and arrived after a pretty hot and tiring day. Soon as we arrived the setting and friendly atmosphere soon made us forget our tiredness. The staff were extremely genuine and friendly which was great especially as we have two young children. My wife tried the Red Snapper and described it as mouthwatering and thoroughly recommends it. I had the NY strip steak which was simply fantastic. I had no hesitation in leaving a full gratuity tip for the all round experience. I highly recommend visiting the Flying Fish while visiting Orlando.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

i was amazed at how small the place was, i thought from the pictures it would be much bigger. really nicely decorated with the flying fish theme everywhere. the food was superb and the service was great. we had an reservation for shortly after 6 and we arrived earlier then we thought, and the took us at 530ish. i had the steak while the other 2 had the snapper. it was all really good, we will definitely go here again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband is a chef from NY and we were very excited to try this out. Very good. Would defiantly go here again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely meal with an attentive server. Food to a very high standard, albeit a bit expensive, but worth the money. The blood orange margaritas are definitely worth trying!