“Signature, but not stuffy.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flying Fish

Flying Fish
Ranked #92 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sandusky, OH
“Signature, but not stuffy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Don't be worried about attire at this Signature restaurant. Come as you are and be welcomed.

Dress code says a collared shirt is required....not true.

Service was great and food was well prepared. We were lucky enough to be seated a table close to the open kitchen.

It's fun to watch the chefs work. I opted for the Potato wrapped Snapper. There's a reason why it's their signature dish. Very good and highly recommended.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Dallas, Texas
“One of the best in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family and I decided to give the Flying fish a try after a very positive experience I had while travelling on business several months ago. Boy was my family impressed with the Flying Fish. We made reservations (highly recommended) and were seated immediately. Our waiter, Diddi, provided excellent and professional service. The quality, taste and preparation of the food was top notch. Bear in mind that this is not a cheap Disney restaurant and if you cannot afford to spend at least $40 per person, you might as well go somewhere else. I highly recommend the bread pudding and dark chocolate mouse for desert. In all, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Sf Bay Area
“Stressed staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Recommended by nice waiter at dolphin pool bar. Made reservation by phone, had to give credit card number, and agree to dress code. Still had open mind, got buzzer, waited 20 minutes. Seated next to bus station, asked to move , no luck. Fights amongst staff ensued the entire time. Chair knocked on floor, silverware rattling, scary, Waitress tried her best, but they don't have bussers so very tense scene. We were not pleased with response from manager. Food was great though, so not sure what is wrong here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jmacSfBayArea
Royston, United Kingdom
“Rush Rush Rush”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Big prices limited menu choice. Very cold inside to encourage you to hurry up. Waiter clearing table whilst 1 of our party was still eating. Would definitely not recommend this restaurant if you want a leisurely meal.

1 Thank GillRoystonHertsUK
Fall River MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Management Decision Spoiled Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was the second visit for my wife and I. We were blown away by the food, service, and atmosphere the first time and had to return. The last time my wife had the steak and I had the potato wrapped snapper, we both enjoyed tasting each others dish. We were so happy to see that both were availabe (in smaller portions of course) in the same entree. We noticed a large part come in about six adults and six children. The manager allowed the children to be sat at a table by themselves. While the children threw food at each other as well as coming close to hitting near by diners (aka us) they were also very loud and running amok. The parents however were oblivious to this. Many diners seated next to us were as horrified as us. Now I understand that we were in Disney, and children are to be expected, but allowing them to be seated by themselves fueled the worst behavoirs in them. I am giving the restaurant a three due to that decision. If not for that you would have received our second 5.

• Visited February 2013