“great food”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #2,039 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

this is one of the cheapest value pizza place for money. we had kids eat free cards so they ate for free and we paid i think $5.99 each (buffet) and you just went back as many times as you liked there was pasta, pizza, salad and dessert was lovely

Visited December 2012
1 Thank james b

• Thai first
SUNDANCE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food on a budget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

When traveling with growing boys buffets are a great way to fill their hollow legs. The soup, pasta, pizza, and desserts were all tasty at an affordable price.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MaryJayneJ
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“buffet pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were introduced to Cici's on a missions trip to Atlanta. Favorite pizza Mac and Cheese. the kids loved all the options and the price is great for the family

Visited March 2012
Manaus, AM
“Good enough for the value, specially for children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

It's located in a small Mall besides a trincket store wich was helpfull because we had to wait in line for 10 or 15 minutes before getting to pay and sit and the girls were getting impatient. I sent them to the store while I waited in line. Not really an awfull wait but it can be distressing if you have young ones along (I had three). Usual in big chain stores, specially in Orlando after park hours.
You have to pay before you eat and we had the all you can eat option plus sodas. It's cheap and you can find discount coupons in most tourist magazines or on line. Don't forget to show your coupons before adding your bill. I asked after (and I had coupons) but the clerk said she couldn't change the bill. It didn't really bother me because I thought I had already paid a fair (cheap) price.
The restaurant is clean and they keep coming and cleaning all the time. There's an arcade where kids can play after they finish and let you eat till you get stuffed.
The food is avarage, not great, fair. I'd say better than avarage for chain restaurants. The salad is ok and fresh. There's noodles soup which I quite like and found very tasty (maybe usual in America but not in Brazil).
Then, there's some pasta (spaghetti I guess) with two or three sauce options (avarage).
Pizza was fine, not in my favourites list, but it kept coming warm and with seven or eight differente toppings.
Then, there's chocolate pizza and I guess cinnamon bread wich were pretty good.
Sodas are free refill.
Quite nice experience overall. I'd recommend specially for families with young, noisy children which don't get too comfortable in more sofisticated spaces (such as our own).
Only backdraw is the space, corridors are too narrow. If you have strollers, fold them if you can or they'll be pushed asside all the time.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jorge B
Curitiba, PR
“What a hard pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The pizza buffet is pretty poor just because the pizza is not tasty and was cold. The desert´s buffet doesn´t exit: it is just a piece of cake. The salad buffet is the best thing of all.

Visited October 2012