“Good reasonable restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Happy hour cocktails -let's face it they are everywhere, 2 for one so now my wife is hooked on Margharitas. Food was good and the waiter excellent.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We love to eat at Chili's and stopped at this one for lunch while visiting the area. It was not a good experience. The waitress was inattentive and unfriendly and we actually never saw her again after she delivered our food; she never refilled our drinks or checked on us at all. We ordered chips & Salsa that we never got but were still charged for. And I received tortillas with mold on them with my fajitas. However, I will say that the manager who brought me new tortillas (and ended up having to bring us our check since the waitress never re-appeared) was very nice and apologetic. Due to all the problems he did discount our bill quite a bit and we were satisfied with the way he responded to our issues as he did all he could given the circumstances. That alone is the only reason I did not give this review a "terrible" rating. Hopefully this was just a fluke but it was not a good lunch experience!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Offering some good lunch-time deals, service was fine for a late brunch / early lunch. Nothing fancy, but food was okay.

Despite a screaming child at a nearby table, it was perfectly pleasant for a diner-type, chain restaurant.

The molten chocolate cake I had for dessert was over-cooked (sign up for the birthday club online), but the soup and sandwiches were tasty and offered good value.

3 1/2 out of 5 stars

2  Thank Wembleygal
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were tired and starving and had nine in our party. The food was served fast, and it was delicious. We all had different selections and amply servings were provided. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. When visiting Orlando, we will return to this Chili's.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I eat at Chili's regularly in my home state. The food at this Chili's in Florida was definitely a notch below what I usually get, which is quite the accomplishment considering it's a chain! Margaritas were watered down, dessert (skillet cookie) was hard and burned. Service was slow, which was a nightmare with two small kids burned out after a long day at Disney. Would not recommend this place.