Chili's Bar & Grill - S Apopka Vineland Rd
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had a nice meal but really not up to the standard of the American way...Ribs were really nothing to write home about and the fajitas were so so...not really much taste...not a place we will go back to

Reviewed December 20, 2012

the waiter was so fast and efficient, the food was delicious and plenty. There were 2 for 1 drinks and something for everyone in our group of 8 seniors.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised that when you sit in the bar during Happy Hour, if you buy a drink you get one free. We went around 5:00 pm and had no problem finding a table in the bar area. Combine that with great tasting appetizers and that makes everybody happy. Also, Chili's has the best fajitas at a very good price.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great food and service at reasonable prices. We ate here twice during our stay and both times it was fairly empty

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Saw the reviews for this particular Chili's and thought my family and I should give it a try. I have not eaten at a Chili's in about 4-5 years but I do like Tex Mex food. My wife and I, and my daughter and her friend both opted for the 2 for $20 deal. Appetizers we selected were Crispy Onion and Jalapeno stack and Texas Cheese fries. Both were hot and pretty tasty. Smoky Chipotle Chicken Fajitas, 6 oz. Santa Cruz Steak, Classic Bacon Burger, and Half Rack of Baby Back Ribs were are main course. The Fajitas were great, but I have to note that I am not a fan of Gaucemole but the side of Guac they served with the Fajitas was awesome. My wife really enjoyed the steak, tender, juicy and cooked as she ordered it. The Baby Back Ribs came right off the bone and the Bacon Burger was also tender and juicy. Service was outstanding. They had a balloon artist the night we were there and it was a perfect end to our dinner. The kids (13 yr. old) loved the balloons and the food.

1  Thank cgrsmkn