“Fast and Fabulous”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Victoria BC Canada
“Fast and Fabulous”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

the waiter was so fast and efficient, the food was delicious and plenty. There were 2 for 1 drinks and something for everyone in our group of 8 seniors.

Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Buy one drink get one free”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised that when you sit in the bar during Happy Hour, if you buy a drink you get one free. We went around 5:00 pm and had no problem finding a table in the bar area. Combine that with great tasting appetizers and that makes everybody happy. Also, Chili's has the best fajitas at a very good price.

• Visited July 2012
Henlow, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great food and service at reasonable prices. We ate here twice during our stay and both times it was fairly empty

Visited December 2012
Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Great food + Great service = Great Time”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Saw the reviews for this particular Chili's and thought my family and I should give it a try. I have not eaten at a Chili's in about 4-5 years but I do like Tex Mex food. My wife and I, and my daughter and her friend both opted for the 2 for $20 deal. Appetizers we selected were Crispy Onion and Jalapeno stack and Texas Cheese fries. Both were hot and pretty tasty. Smoky Chipotle Chicken Fajitas, 6 oz. Santa Cruz Steak, Classic Bacon Burger, and Half Rack of Baby Back Ribs were are main course. The Fajitas were great, but I have to note that I am not a fan of Gaucemole but the side of Guac they served with the Fajitas was awesome. My wife really enjoyed the steak, tender, juicy and cooked as she ordered it. The Baby Back Ribs came right off the bone and the Bacon Burger was also tender and juicy. Service was outstanding. They had a balloon artist the night we were there and it was a perfect end to our dinner. The kids (13 yr. old) loved the balloons and the food.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank cgrsmkn
Burnham, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Tonight we opted for Chili's and were disappointed that the meal was really average. Been to the restaurant on I Drive and have always loved it, believed that the food was good and great value for money.

We got to the restaurant and there was no wait time, which was a positive however once seated it all appeared too much of a rush. Starter was overpriced for what we had ($10.99 for three appetizers, 3 skins, 2 eggplant rolls and 4 wings) the main was delivered before the starter plates had even been removed, the server then waited whist we moved our dirty plates out of her way. Another server then came whilst we were eating and needed to reach over us to clear the table. No sooner had we finished and she was back asking if we wanted dessert and when we declined the bill was bought over. We were seated for less than an hour and it all felt too much of a rush. We paid left and will probably never return to that specific restaurant.

As I say disappointing and it wasn't that busy !!