“Will be back ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Charley’s Steak House is named after Talk of the Town Restaurant Group’s founder and Red Lobster’s co-founder, Charley Woodsby. Since its inception, Charley’s Steak House has prided itself on being a traditional steakhouse and creating a unique dining experience unsurpassed in the hospitality industry. After selling Red Lobster to General Mills in 1970, Charley and his son Ron Woodsby developed Talk of the Town Restaurants – the corporate parent to Charley’s Steak House. Over the years the Woodsby’s have become “beef aficionados” with a steadfast formula for success: feature only USDA Prime & Choice beef, age on-site for 4 to 6 weeks, and have management cut meat daily and season for 30 hours to create distinctive flavor. The steak is then flame-grilled over a 1200° open pit, fueled with a combination of Florida citrus & oak wood. This carefully monitored process provides for quality, tenderness and a tantalizing taste that elevates Charley’s to the ultimate steakhouse experience.
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Thank you Jane and Brooke for making our experience wonderful! Lovely service and very delicious food. We tried the shrimp and fish, salmon, lobster soup which were really good! Big portions, so make sure you go here on an empty stomach.

Date of visit: July 2016
Michael V, General Manager at Charley's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Hadeel,

Thank you so much for the review. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your experience! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Michael Venutolo II

Write a reviewReviews (3,090)

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Amazing night! Still the best steak we have ever eaten and excellent service from Brooke and Jane! Very attentive staff and they couldn't do enough for us :) will definitely return on our next holiday to Orlando! Would recommend to everyone!

Date of visit: July 2016
Michael V, General Manager at Charley's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Beth,

I am so glad we were able to provide you with such a great dining experience. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Orlando. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My wife and I were in Orlando for a few days whilst on our honeymoon and had been told by her father-in-law that this was where he had eaten the best steak steak of his life (and that guy eats a LOT of steak) a number of years ago.

We were not disappointed! I had the porterhouse cooked Pittsburgh style and every single mouthful was a moment of ecstasy. If I could only eat one thing again before dying, that steak would be it - it was perfection. Alongside that, the garlic bread was delicious, the truffle butter decadent, the Parmesan fries moreish and the apple pie simply too big so we took it away and had it for breakfast along with half of my wife's T-Bone (still delicious the next morning).

Service was also fantastic - pretty sure his name was Alan but my apologies to our great waiter if I'm wrong.

Let me put it really simply: if you can only eat one meal in Orlando, make it Charley's.

1  Thank DomonicN

Domonic,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are thrilled to know you chose to dine with us on such an important occasion! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Although this would be my third visit to Charley's Steak house in Orlando in recent years, it would be the first for my wife and daughter as we were celebrating a very special time, my youngest turning 21. From the very moment of our arrival and throughout the entire evening the staff at Charley's made this visit seem impressively personalized for us, and more importantly my daughter. That extra special attention alone was evident and very much appreciated. The dining area has an array of seating choices in a very eloquent and comfortable backdrop. Should you come formally attired, casually attired or even comfortably attired you would not feel out of place here. The service and, the manner in which the food order was taken and later presented was excellant. The appatizers, steaks, sides and desserts all were cooked to order and perfection and without question phenomenal. Each portion delivered in a comfortably paced manner. Like most exceptional steak houses you can expect to pay a bit more but the trade off in this case is worth the extra. For making this a special evening, and a more memorable one for my family, I give Charley's staff, especially our server, super kudos for a job well done and very much appreciated. As a very famous actor once said: "We'll be back."

Robert,

Thank you so much for the review as well as choosing to celebrate such an important milestone with us! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I hadn't been to Charley's since I was a teenager and had moved away from the area a few years ago. My boyfriend and I were in town for a getaway to relax and enjoy some alone time. We had been debating fir a couple hours of where to go for dinner and we finally decided on Charley's since he had never been. Omg! I'm so glad we did!! Our server, Jane, was amazing!!! She was kind, funny, very personable, great to talk to and great with my crazy allergies. The food was amazing and portions were huge!! Again, Jane made the experience even better. When we are back in town we will definitely ask for her every time!!

Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our staff truly takes great pride in knowing they provided and excellent experience for you. I will also pass along the kind words to Jane. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.