“Erleen is the BEST”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Charley’s Steak House is named after Talk of the Town Restaurant Group’s founder and Red Lobster’s co-founder, Charley Woodsby. Since its inception, Charley’s Steak House has prided itself on being a traditional steakhouse and creating a unique dining experience unsurpassed in the hospitality industry. After selling Red Lobster to General Mills in 1970, Charley and his son Ron Woodsby developed Talk of the Town Restaurants – the corporate parent to Charley’s Steak House. Over the years the Woodsby’s have become “beef aficionados” with a steadfast formula for success: feature only USDA Prime & Choice beef, age on-site for 4 to 6 weeks, and have management cut meat daily and season for 30 hours to create distinctive flavor. The steak is then flame-grilled over a 1200° open pit, fueled with a combination of Florida citrus & oak wood. This carefully monitored process provides for quality, tenderness and a tantalizing taste that elevates Charley’s to the ultimate steakhouse experience.
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Erleen was the best waitress I have seen on my trip! The food is outstanding and the staff accommodated my moms food allergies without having to have her wait longer then when I got my food.
5 stars

Date of visit: July 2016
Michael V, General Manager at Charley's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Catarina,

I know Erleen takes great pride in knowing she provided you with an amazing all around experience and I will make sure to share your comments with her! If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Best Regards,

Michael Venutolo II

Write a reviewReviews (3,090)

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Looking for a nice steak dinner and Charely's did not disappoint. The atmosphere is set right off when you arrive and the valet parks your car. The restaurant has nice decor and the staff are knowledgable and friendly. Several recommendations are made and descriptions regarding steak options are insightful leading to a meal that perfectly matches what you were looking for. Relaxing environment with excellent food.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank NormLWat

Norm,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am glad we were able to deliver a memorable experience for you and your guests. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to reach out to me at the information below.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2016

Well my experience at Charley's was amazing ! Everything about this restaurant is just outstanding and I couldn't have asked for better ! Everything was perfect last night from the food to overall look of the place it was just incredible, but if I had to pick the best thing about that night it was definitely the service. This was all possible thanks to Ivan !
This man was amazing hands down the best server I have ever had in my life. Every thing he did was perfect. So my overall review on this amazing place is one word incredible. Thanks you to everybody who helped make my family's experience
better in every way possible thanks again to everyone at Charley's especially Ivan thanks a ton man!

2  Thank Joey L

Joey,

Thank you and your family for dining with us! Ivan I know will be very pleased to hear how much you all enjoyed yourselves. If ever I can be of assistance please feel free to reach out via one of the methods below.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were there on the 8th of July to celebrate our anniversary. We didn't know what to expect but Ivan, who was incredibly knowledgable, helped us out. Unfortunately your steak has ruined me. I don't know how I could ever eat another steak that didn't come from Charlie's. It was the best steak I had ever had. It was cooked perfectly, aged and seasoned nicely, and the citrus wood used to cook it adds something very special to the steak that I have never tasted before. I can't wait to return and I hope Ivan is there to help us again!

2  Thank Christopher M

Chris,

Thank you for celebrating with us and I am glad Ivan was able to go above and beyond. If ever I can be of assistance in the future please feel free to reach out via one of the methods below.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Charley's was recommended by my niece; I almost cancelled my reservations, due to the mix reviews. I am glad that my husband insisted that we go. Customer Service was exemplary from the time we pulled into the parking lot. Valet service is complimentary. We were greeted by the hostess as we entered the restaurant, and seated immediately. Callie our server was excellent. We had a Ribeye, salad, and a loaded mash. Dessert was delicious, as was there Watermelon Margarita. Yum!!!

1  Thank bernicetaj
Michael V, General Manager at Charley's Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Bernice,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am thrilled to see you did not cancel your reservation and hope you dine with us again soon. If ever I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me at either of the methods listed below.