Had high aspirations after reading other reviews but....
1) Kids food full of garlic - Don't they know that kids just want plain food most of the time.
2) Broccoli was frozen with all the florets missing - very poor.
3) The Ketchup was recycled as it contained other people's food. Euuurgh.
4) Salads were removed before they were finished. Couldn't believe it!
5) Pizza was burnt on the edges.
6) Didn't even get a goodbye from Front of House or the Server; left the customary 18% tip; won't be returning.
1) Food was hot
2) Kids coloring book had some good puzzles
To sum up - What a shame - We will be going to Maggianos next time where I know I will get a great meal and service....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.