“Great Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love this place Chicken Bryan is my favorite on the menu. Also, have a very nice wine list available to select from.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We once again enjoyed going to Carrabas. We found this restaurant by chance several years ago and now every time we get to Orlando we make sure to make a visit. Go early or be prepared for a wait. They also do take away, with car pick up, so if you want their food but not ready to wait for a table this is a great alternative. Can't wait to get to another city that has a Carrabas so we can compare.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our party of 6 thoroughly enjoyed the Italian dinner at Carrabas! No problems, and the timing of appetizers, salads and main course was perfect.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food and drink alike was simply a treasure and delight for my birthday. I was taken out and as always Carrabba's outdoes their self each and every time.. We had the most delightful waiter who made us laugh and that was good cause it was my birthday.. Thank You Carrabbas.. I love your food and you will too... The bread will make you hungry just looking at it!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I have eaten at Carrabba's on Red Bug Rd. 2X/ month for the last 10 yrs, with very few problems. They are our gold standard by which we judge all others in our town.