“Good, but too small servings”

Cantina de San Angel
Ranked #564 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Cumberland, Maryland
“Good, but too small servings”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We had the beef taco meal and the nachos meal. We received 2 little tortillas with spicy meat & some chips and a pile of chips with a little meat, beans & salsa. Not much of a meal but what there was tasted good.

• Turkish first
Fargo, North Dakota
“Good Tacos”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had the tacos here, which were really good and served with authentic corn tortillas. The salsa was excellent, but the nachos--just ok--if not a little stale. We were also a little let down by the churritos, which were not the best.

Visited February 2013
Ocean Park, Washington
“Not Disney quality”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ordered tacos. Three very small, oddly spiced tacos with a mountain of chip. Not a good deal for the price. Mostly chips for your money.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank hannah1230
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not very good, not enough seating”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I grabbed a quick bite from the Mexico quick service restaurant. I was trying to eat off peak hours, so this was 3PM and there was still no seating. I had to walk towards Norway and grab a bench which was not the most comfortable dining experience especially as the bench filled up. I also noticed that the napkin station was disgusting and covered with sticky substances from other guests and the tables were plagued with birds looking for a hand out.

As I started to eat the cheese empanadas I quickly found it to be inedible. It was incredibly greasy/fried with little to no cheese inside. I ended up only being able to eat the tortilla chips so not the meal I had envisioned.

If you want a quick bite of chips & salsa than this place is great, but for a tastier Mexican meal head inside to San Angel Inn,

• Visited February 2013
Long Island, New York
“Soggy Nachos :(”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was very excited to stop at Cantina de San Angel for a dinner snack. We had excellent tacos here on a previous trip, but for some reason the nachos were calling my name. I wish I would have stuck to the tacos! The nachos came out soggy and covered in a greasy beefy mixture. It was not the fresh/clean type of dish I had previously.

I'm hoping that the restaurant has not gone downhill, but from here on out, I'm sticking with the tacos!

• Visited February 2013