“cutomer sastifctions” 4 of 5 stars
Review of California Grill

California Grill
Ranked #46 of 3,631 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "California Grill is a Signature Dining restaurant that serves up award-winning gourmet dinners and sweeping views atop Disney's Contemporary Resort. Venture into this vibrant and charged atmosphere and watch the creation of culinary masterpieces in the on-stage kitchen.
Mombasa, Kenya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cutomer sastifctions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

i need the services of that restaurant so nice.the cashier i love the way he use to interview me and i have done with it.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mweu n

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Couldn't have asked for better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have eaten here a total of three times now. Every single time I have went the service and food were outstanding. We have ordered one of the brick oven pizza's (which was fantastic) and for our entree, always go with the Filet of Beef, normally served with a potato of some kind and asparagus. (depending on the season you go.) I can't think of one thing I would recommend changing. Getting to see the fireworks from your table, or the observation deck is just amazing. Also, the Creme Brulee was to die for! One "funny" about this place though, is my husband and I took my parents here before our wedding (as a thank you gift for paying for our wedding :D...) and my dad asked for "salt," (it is not on the table) oh my goodness! You should have seen the look on the face of the waiter, he said "the chef prepares the food how it should be eaten, it should be seasoned perfectly already for you," and left. Now, I laughed my butt off at my dad, he was so taken aback. I agree with the waiter though, mine was seasoned perfect! :)

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Haley S
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Fine Dining at WDW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife's entree was not particularly to her liking, but the rest of our meal was top-notch. The service was excellent, the decor was very nice, but the place felt a bit claustrophobic to me for being as large as it is. The tables are very close together, and the crowds are enormous. If you're lucky enough to have a window table during the Magic Kingdom fireworks, you'll enjoy it immensely.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Sniip3r
Chestnut Ridge, New York
“One of the Magical Treasures of Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to Disney last summer as a birthday gift. I had always wanted to eat at California Grill, as I had heard several raving reviews about it and had to see what the hype was about. We booked a reservation several months in advance which I would recommend as dinner time fills up very quickly! Upon our arrival, we only had to wait a few short minutes until we were seated. When we got to the table it was sprinkled with birthday confetti!! I knew this would be a magical evening. We ordered appetizers and after they came out, we had a few minutes before our entrees were expected to come out. Luckily for us, we wwre able to spend that time watching the fireworks from the balcony of the restaurant! The view was truly wonderful. The speakers on the balcony were perfectly synched with the storytelling inside the Magic Kingdom. When the show was over we went back inside and had dinner. The food was excellent. After dinner our waiter brought me a complimentary slice of chocolate cake and it was delicious! I really had the most magical birthday dinner in a long time! I would highly recommend dining here and I look forward to going back on my vacation in October!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Stacie C
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“quality beyond what i expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

exclusivity, if you can get a booking you will receive an experience you won't forget, book for dinner to coincide with magic kingdom fireworks. by the way the food is great and the wine is really good if a little expensive. kids are welcome just dress up smart , it will make you fell a bit special.

Visited August 2012