“By far one of my favorite restaurants”
Review of Cafe Tu Tu Tango

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #63 of 3,775 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Transit: Lynx #"s 8, 38, 42 more info at www.golynx.com I-Ride Trolley Red Line stop 20 more info at www.iridetrolley.com
Description: CAFÉ TU TU TANGO was founded in 1991 by three friends who had just returned from a trip to Barcelona, Spain. While in Barcelona they marveled at the creativity and culture that surrounded them at so many of the cafe’s and coffee shops...artists scribbling sketches, writers working on novels, poets weaving sonnets together as they shared inspirations, encouraged one another’s creativity and noshed on small plates of unique and eclectic foods. These friends began imagining ways to bring this magic back home with them; and this was the genesis of the super creative, always evolving and sensory invoking experience that is our locally owned Café Tu Tu Tango!
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

I have come here many times for dinner and lunch and finally tried their brunch. The service is always friendly and efficient and you cannot beat the food and drinks. I love the tapas-style dining, and how they bring you the dishes as they are prepared. Their cocktails are always incredible and I highly recommend the jalapeño mac and cheese! If you're a fan of brunch, make sure to head here on a Saturday or Sunday morning!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (2,365)

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in Orlando. The food is delicious, while the ambiance is just perfect. It's a perfect place for a fun, adult dinner but is also great for kids. My husband and I love trying different tapas and the unique beers while the kids like looking at all of the art work and watching the belly dancers. We come here every time we go to Disney. It is so much better than the resort restaurants. This time we tried the grilled baby gem salad, the Roma tomato and feta flatbread pizza, the cajun chicken egg rolls, the blackened chicken sliders, and the roasted pork tostaditas. Everything was great, but the tostaditas were unbelievably good!! I will definitely be ordering those again. The egg rolls are always a big hit. I have to say the kids pizza was delicious! It's so great to go somewhere that the whole family can enjoy. Our waitress did such a great job making the kids feel comfortable. Can't wait to go back next time we're in the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The food was mediocre and the service was poor. Our server was more interested in flirting with the bartender than tending to us.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

We go here often; one of our favorite places to meet or take out of town visitors to eat.

Service is spot on; food is eclectic, trendy ... but really good!

Most of the art is not my taste, but the atmosphere is fun and we always leave satisfied.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon tu tu a few years ago on a business trip. Took family on vacation and visited again. Now it's a must visit. I don't even know how to sum it up but if you are tired of the same old tourist stuff you get at home. Give it a try. Order two or three items per person and eat family style. Everything is small serving and meant to be shared. The art, roving entertainment and general atmosphere is super cool and fun for any age and I promise you will want to go back.