“Great food and atmosphere, LOUD music”
Review of Cafe Tu Tu Tango

Cafe Tu Tu Tango
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Tu Tu Tango is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,792 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sand Lake
Transit: Lynx #"s 8, 38, 42 more info at www.golynx.com I-Ride Trolley Red Line stop 20 more info at www.iridetrolley.com
Orlando
“Great food and atmosphere, LOUD music”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The food is great, our party of 6 ordered 10-12 different items and left completely stuffed. The empanadas were amazing! The sangria was some of the best that I've ever had. Loved the artists and loved that pieces were for sale. My only complaint was the volume of the music. For a Tuesday night, the music was blaring so loud, we couldn't even talk to each other. My ears were actually ringing when I left. We sat inside but the new, expanded outdoor section looked nice.

• Visited March 2013

Walsall, United Kingdom
“A random but very pleasant discovery.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Discovered this place on last day of my first visit to Orlando and had to visit again the last time I was there.

Lovely food, reasonably priced with friendly staff.

However what stood out for me with this place is the decor. Art is displayed on the walls, which is for sale, and when we were there last time we treated to an artist completing one of her works.

I love this place, if I visit Orlando ago I will definitely be coming here again. I highly recommend if you're look something a bit different.

“Dirty place”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were staying at the hotel next to this resturant and figured it would he a good place to dine. We were wrong. From the moment we enter we waited to be seated only to ne ignored when another group walked in and stood besided us. When we finally got seated we noticed the silverwear at the table was dirty. We ordered water which came with just two ice cubes, tatested dirty and was warm. We prompely left the resturant. Do not dine in this dirty place.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“I would move to Orlando just so I could dine here daily!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is excellent. The atmosphere, the service, the food, the drinks, the pricing ... everything was wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for an entertaining and delicious meal. This restaurant is very unique - local artwork on walls that you can purchase(a few of the artists were there too!), live music(African musicians sang and danced around the restaurant while we were dining - great entertainment!), amazing food(alligator bites, great hummus, excellent chicken eggroll, banana pizza and sangria). We will be back the next time we're in town!

• Visited March 2013
Michigan
“Great Eating Experience ..”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

this is our second time here... it is a different type of eating with appetizer styles .. but we love it because you can try a little bit of everything .. we had a party of 10, 5 adults, 5 college age kids.. everyone loved it and enjoyed experimenting with the different dishes.. of course the kids got a pizza each but it was so good we passed around .. our waiter was great we had some of the party leaving for the airport and our food was rushed through .. a great experience, and the decor was artist paintings .. it was lovely

• Visited February 2013