“Lunch was as good as breakfasts have been”
Review of Brian's Restaurant - CLOSED

Brian's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Prompt friendly service. Home style cooking and variety of choices. We have been treated like neighborhood regulars. Omelets are our daughter's favorite. My wife likes their waffles and their sausage biscuits.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Was here for breakfast, sat on the outside patio, it's a small place but the restaurant is clean, the service is EXCELLENT and the food was delicious! I go the Eggs Benedict, the price was right, the eggs were perfectly poached and hollandaise was perfect! We actually returned a second time while we were in Orlando for lunch... and it was all just as good! I would most definitely return and definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Look forward to a Sunday brunch at Brian's with my wife once or twice a month. She usually has the pork chops, no spices, because of allergies and eggs... They have outside, front patio service. I have a variety of meals. Sometimes breakfast, sometimes lunch... tight parking, but easy in and out... another Orlando family treasure... Waitresses are very good and on top of their orders. One of the few diners that actually has a bus staff to clear tables so the waitresses don't have to. This obviously adds to efficiency of turning over the tables and although they are busy on the weekends we are there, seating is fast and so is service.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Perhaps this was one of those bad days that can happen to any restaurant. My husband and I went for breakfast to Brian's attracted by their sign that reads: "Best sweet buns in twon". I am a big fan of bread and sweets, so I order the buns. My husband ordered scrabled eggs. The service was quick and friendly. We were impressed, considering the number of customers that morning. Our drinks came right away. And here is my first disappointment. My hot tea tasted like thin coffee. I know I am a minority but if there is tea on the menu, a restaurant has to have a separate container for hot water. They can't use the same one for coffee and tea! A few minutes later we got our food. My buns were bathed in warm sugar glaze. And that was the only tasty part of the dish. The buns tasted like old bread to me. Perhaps this is how they always taste? My husband liked his egg dish - no compains. We enjoyed the atmosphere but food needs some improvement.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

... and oh, the sweet rolls! Food is good, service always with a smile. Love having breakfast here than walking around the area.