“Weekend Bruch with Wifey...”
Review of Brian's Restaurant - CLOSED

Brian's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Orlando, Florida
“Weekend Bruch with Wifey...”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Look forward to a Sunday brunch at Brian's with my wife once or twice a month. She usually has the pork chops, no spices, because of allergies and eggs... They have outside, front patio service. I have a variety of meals. Sometimes breakfast, sometimes lunch... tight parking, but easy in and out... another Orlando family treasure... Waitresses are very good and on top of their orders. One of the few diners that actually has a bus staff to clear tables so the waitresses don't have to. This obviously adds to efficiency of turning over the tables and although they are busy on the weekends we are there, seating is fast and so is service.

• Visited November 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Great Atmosphere and Service, Food not so much”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Perhaps this was one of those bad days that can happen to any restaurant. My husband and I went for breakfast to Brian's attracted by their sign that reads: "Best sweet buns in twon". I am a big fan of bread and sweets, so I order the buns. My husband ordered scrabled eggs. The service was quick and friendly. We were impressed, considering the number of customers that morning. Our drinks came right away. And here is my first disappointment. My hot tea tasted like thin coffee. I know I am a minority but if there is tea on the menu, a restaurant has to have a separate container for hot water. They can't use the same one for coffee and tea! A few minutes later we got our food. My buns were bathed in warm sugar glaze. And that was the only tasty part of the dish. The buns tasted like old bread to me. Perhaps this is how they always taste? My husband liked his egg dish - no compains. We enjoyed the atmosphere but food needs some improvement.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando
“Look forward to breakfast at Bryans.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

... and oh, the sweet rolls! Food is good, service always with a smile. Love having breakfast here than walking around the area.

• Visited August 2013
Sweetwater, Florida, United States
“Homestyle, Good.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Has been remodeled, so it is a little fancier than it used to be, but same friendly staff, same great food. Fair priced menu with large portions. Meat loaf, the fish sandwich, I prefer blackened, a Cobb salad? HUGE!! Great breakfast place, may be a line at peak times, but worth the wait! Get the "Sticky buns"! After filling up, walk across the street to the Lake and burn off some!

• Visited July 2013
“Great little diner wth nice patio view”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Brian's is a little neighborhood diner on Orange Avenue in the Ivanhoe Row District. Typical diner fare, and I usually go for breakfast. The sweet rolls are very large and very yummy! They have a small covered patio that overlooks Lake Ivanhoe and the park, and I enjoy sitting there when visiting. After eating, you could also visit the other shops in the Ivanhoe District or walk around the park.

• Visited June 2013