“My personnal favourite”
Review of Bongos Cuban Cafe

Bongos Cuban Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bongos Cuban Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #366 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Brighton, United Kingdom
“My personnal favourite”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ate here on our dining plan.I liked the sound of the Paella which next to the price said market price.I figured we would have to pay a supplement.But we didnt it was included it came with a whole lobster on top! crab claws aswell as clams ,shrimp etc in it delicious . Service was perfect,ambiance outstanding dont miss this one!

• Korean first
Redlands, California
“Average Meal”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We recently ate dinner at Bongos Cafe in Downtown Disney. We arrived with reservations and were promptly seated. Based upon online reviews I ordered the Bistec de Palomilla. It was a huge plate's worth with rice and fried plantains. My friend ordered the Bistec a la Milanesa. She was somewhat disappointed as it tasted like chicken fried steak. The service was spotty. After we ordered, our server disappeared. Overall, it was okay.

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Creat food. Period.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I grew up in Tampa Florida, where Cuban restaurants are popular. This place was outstanding and I'd definately go back again. I just asked the server to bring me something good and authentic--i had some pork dish--that was the right call. Yum.

Visited March 2013
Central MN
“Loud...but WOW!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Told we would have a 30-45 minute wait, but beeped in after 15 minutes.
The cuban music was very loud...not conducive to carrying on a conversation at the table, but it was a fun atmosphere. A band started playing while we were dining and a small dance floor is available for your entertainment.
We were seated at an upstairs table for 2.
We shared a large appetizer for 2...discovering that there was a lot of good food. We actually could have quit eating at this point, but had ordered a sampler type dish to share. We ended up with a lot of left overs, which was great for lunch the next day.
We thought the food was great ~ I'm no expert when it comes to cuban food though. Different sauces to try, we love the spicy options! The fried food was not too greasy (I personally don't care for plantain), the meats were flavorful and tender.
We will return on our next visit.

Point Pleasant, West Virginia
“SKIP IT!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We ate here before cirque du solies and it was terrible expensive tasteless and poor service. wolfgangs is pricey but the food is atleast better. I have also hear that the house of blues is very good but we didn't get to eat there our selves. since you are paying the high price might as well go somewhere else and get better food