“Best of the best!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service and food was beyond expectations! We felt we were home! The place was packed but the service was perfect! If you eat here and are not happy....it would be rare. We will return many times! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I came here with my niece and boyfriend last month. We only had a few minute wait for a table, so no complaints there especially since it was a Saturday night. While we were waiting, the bartender noticed my niece (she's 4) and gave her a little glow stick to play with. I think they put them in one of their martinis, so they just have them on hand...she loved it! When we got to the table, our service was fast and friendly. My niece got a shirley temple and they gave her with her drink. She loved having two of them. I ordered her food to come out first and it wasn't long at all. I had the Chicken Marsala and my boyfriend got one of the steaks. Our food was great. My boyfriend had never eaten at a Bonefish and was impressed with how good the food was. My niece started getting tired since it was late, so we wrapped it up rather quickly and missed getting dessert. The next day, my nieces glow sticks had faded from the bright blue that they were, and she was still excited about them. All in all, a great visit!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stumbled into this restaurant after a long day in the rain at Sea World. Not knowing what to expect and in a large group we were pleasantly surprised. Our waiter, who I can't for the life of me remember his name, was the best server we have ever had. He loved where he worked and was very familiar with the menu that he made wonderful recommendations! We had Sangria's and Bang Bang shrimp just because he spoke so highly about them! I will never forget the taste of that shrimp. In our group we ordered everything from fish to steak to burgers and all were delicious. Sorry I can't remember the waiters name. He deserves all the credit, but if you are familiar with this location you will know him. He was a tall gentleman with glasses and full of energy!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I heard from a friend of a friend that the Bonefish Grills were good places to eat so after a day at Gatorland our group of 7 decided to give it a try. We're a tough group to serve but our waiter was up to the task. Wish I'd remember his name because he could really work the room. He couldn't say yes to several of our requests but his declines were done in such a diplomatic way we didn't mind. My teenage son decided to order the ahi tuna. He loved it as it was prepared perfectly (not overcooked). The other food items were very good also but I can't recall anything to die for. One suggestion: Bananas Foster should be made at the table. Else don't bother to put it on the menu.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

TJ waited on a group of 7 of us that all work in the hospitality industry and wowed every one of us! Knowledgeable and very attentive. He did a fantastic job! He also made excellent recommendations. Kudos to chef and bartendars as well!