“Good Service”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I heard from a friend of a friend that the Bonefish Grills were good places to eat so after a day at Gatorland our group of 7 decided to give it a try. We're a tough group to serve but our waiter was up to the task. Wish I'd remember his name because he could really work the room. He couldn't say yes to several of our requests but his declines were done in such a diplomatic way we didn't mind. My teenage son decided to order the ahi tuna. He loved it as it was prepared perfectly (not overcooked). The other food items were very good also but I can't recall anything to die for. One suggestion: Bananas Foster should be made at the table. Else don't bother to put it on the menu.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

TJ waited on a group of 7 of us that all work in the hospitality industry and wowed every one of us! Knowledgeable and very attentive. He did a fantastic job! He also made excellent recommendations. Kudos to chef and bartendars as well!

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

On holiday from Ireland, we booked this restaurant for family of five and had a really lovely meal. Would highly recommend the Bang Bang Shrimp, could have eaten it all night. Excellent kids menu and very good value. Rainbow trout was delicious, as was grouper. Wine list was well chosen. Service was friendly and prompt. This meal was one of the best we had on our hols. A must try when in Orlando!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Yesterday was my first experience with a Bonefish Grill. It will not be the last. My wife ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp. I ordered the crab cakes. I love crab cakes. I know crab cakes. However, the Bonefish crab cake was the best I have ever eaten. My wife loved the shrimp but she ended up eating half of one of my two cakes. They were simply to die for.
The bread was excellent. The succotash was wonderful. The service fun and friendly.
My only complaint is that compared to other restaurants in the area, the portions are a little skimpy for the price.
Regardless, I am now a Bonefish fan and I will go back for some more carb cakes.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a great restaurant for lobster, crab, fish, steak and chicken ( in that order ) the chowder is classic and a cup well worth having. As a driver the blackberry elixir is a refreshing soft drink to wash down the good food. The service is helpful and comes with a smile, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Stuart1810