“If they have crab cakes in heaven....”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #278 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Yesterday was my first experience with a Bonefish Grill. It will not be the last. My wife ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp. I ordered the crab cakes. I love crab cakes. I know crab cakes. However, the Bonefish crab cake was the best I have ever eaten. My wife loved the shrimp but she ended up eating half of one of my two cakes. They were simply to die for.
The bread was excellent. The succotash was wonderful. The service fun and friendly.
My only complaint is that compared to other restaurants in the area, the portions are a little skimpy for the price.
Regardless, I am now a Bonefish fan and I will go back for some more carb cakes.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a great restaurant for lobster, crab, fish, steak and chicken ( in that order ) the chowder is classic and a cup well worth having. As a driver the blackberry elixir is a refreshing soft drink to wash down the good food. The service is helpful and comes with a smile, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Stuart1810
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent as always! Bonefish grill's everywhere are always a 10/10 for my family and I. The value for the meal is unbeatable! I recommend the bang bang shrimp or mussels to anyone! and try one of the many specials, as they are usually something new! If you happen to be dining at a bonefish when wolf fish is on the menu, do yourself a HUGE favour and try this special! you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am not one to eat big, heavy meals so I ordered the Bang, Bang Shrimp appetizer and a Bonefish House Salad. It was wonderful! It was more than enough for dinner but I ordered an extra Bang Bang Shrimp to take home for lunch the next day. The service was great; very friendly and accomodating. It was a really good experience and I will be back.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We generally try to stop at Bonefish Grill on Wednesdays to take advantage of the Bang Bang Shrimp special. The food at Bonefish is always consistent. We enjoy a cocktail, Bang Bang Shrimp and an appetizer, just the right amount of food.